Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

Old 08-30-2007, 09:26 PM   #11
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Radical Dude View Post
It isn't always Mac that has the worst days. I'd wait and see if it happens. There's no need to be too concerned about that right now. The good times are about to begin.
I never said it was always Mac who had a bad day. In fact, I think it's Frankie who's certainly has had more than her share. I've mentioned that previously many times in various threads. I just don't want to see Mac heartbroken, and feeling betrayed by his bestest buddy. *sigh* ...You're silly. That's ok, I love you anyway.

Yeah, the good times are about to begin! Boo-Yah!!
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 04:17 PM   #12
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident
I'm back with my Chimchar!  

Send a message via Yahoo to Crash-N-Cortex

If this episode is about bad days, then I won't be watchin' this for sure.

Crash-N-Cortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 09:07 AM   #13
Mulch
Blegh

DOO KDLO PXOFK  

It's not neccesarily about bad days, that's just speculation. I'd wait and see what happens before deciding not to watch, C-N-C.

Anyway, if I know Foster's right, this really shouldn't be a torture episode, since the thing we know is that Bloo will go with Mac in the end, unless this is to start the spin-off "The Adventures of Bloo and [unknown rich paddleball kid's name]". (That was a joke. No need to run around screaming like maniacs.) Also, the description sorta hints toward Bloo being the central character, but that might not be right, since a lot of past episode descriptions have hinted at the wrong central character. If that is the case, the only other option would be Mac, but I'm not sure... it airs in week and a day. We'll find out soon enough.

Last edited by Mulch; 02-16-2013 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Note to 13-year-old Mulch: Stop writing things that would never ever come out of a human being's mouth. (I FIXED AN GRAMMARS)
Mulch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 03:28 PM   #14
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Ugh....stupid weather!! I'm gonna miss the final part of the episode. This ruins my day; man, I can't wait until tomorrow to see the rest.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 03:32 PM   #15
AerostarMonk
Holy Toledo!

Just try to relax and I'll try not to steal from you.  

Send a message via AIM to AerostarMonk Send a message via MSN to AerostarMonk Send a message via Yahoo to AerostarMonk

What a twist! I mean really what a twist! M. Night was surprised.
From the highest wire
We walk through fire
Should our balance ever falter
Should our steps be unaligned
AerostarMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 03:32 PM   #16
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Spoiler Below
BERRY!!!!

I just KNEW it was her when I saw all the Bloo things. Plus, the "boy"'s name was preeeeety suspicious, too. I'm glad for Berry's return, with the flashbacks, and the figuring out stuff. And, Berry was as crazy as ever. This time, even crazier; WANTING TO KILL MAC. XD

Plus, I just KNEW something like what I saw was going to happen when Mac ordered double scooped chocolate ice-cream. Oh man, him being on a suger craze seemed like he was drunk or something. XDDD

Last edited by antgirl1; 09-13-2007 at 03:36 PM.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 03:34 PM   #17
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Okay this is without a doubt one of the GREATEST episodes they have ever come up with, it's BRILLIANT! I mean, I was literally jaw dropping, this was by far the coolest most surprising, shocking twist this show has ever thrown. This episode started out simple and ended up totally wowing me left to right.

Duchess came back, as did Mac's sugar obsession and of course, the most amazing shocker of all
Spoiler Below
Barry Bling is Berry from "Berry Scary"
. I was like HOLY [BLEEP]! I'm still geeking out over it. But in other news, this was a great episode, it was clever and above all, story driven.

Having a rich kid try to breakup Mac and Bloo truly was a great idea and it showed having Mac getting "drunk" off sugar, just as if he was getting drunk for real after thinking he lost Bloo. Duchess eagerly helping to screw with Bloo's fun time was a great idea to help bring her back after such a LONG vacation.

She isn't my favorite character or anything, but I always felt she was a useful villain character that could make things interesting ever since her scheme with Terrance. I totally give this episode a 5 out of 5, it was the most surprising and one of the strongest driven storylines they have ever used.

And what was that word they said on a kid's show? Yes that's right they said KILL, K-I-L-L KILL, they said it and they MEANT IT. Thank you Foster's you have given me hope that cartoons will not ignorantly try and erase the concept of "death" and "dying" from cartoons, THANK YOU!

Last edited by Mr. Marshmallow; 09-13-2007 at 03:36 PM.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 03:35 PM   #18
LaBloo
Banned
Zombie Fighters!  

Finally, a another failed attempt to get Bloo.
Berry "Heather" was too crazy. I Like the part where mac gets too much Ice Cream.
LaBloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 03:40 PM   #19
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Oh my stars I haven't stopped laughing! I loved every minute of it, and the plot twist at the end, WOW! A great story, absolutely brilliant. I haven't enjoyed any TV program as much as this in a long time.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 03:41 PM   #20
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Holy snot, talk about a freakin' PLOT TWIST!

Yeah, I knew that the rich kid who was supposedly heir to the toy fortune was named "Barry Bling", and I kept trying to figure out if this kid was a boy or a girl, but WHO KNEW? That was sure a surprise ending to an otherwise rather lackluster episode, although we did get to see a lot of Duchess(I'm actually beginning to feel sorry for the old gal), a really cute Mac sugar-high parody of a drunk trying to drown his sorrow, but honestly, the ending totally caught me off-guard, in spite of the rich kid's name being similar to another character's who had previously appeared on Foster's.

Biggest disappointment-no Wilt, or Frankie, not even a brief walk-through. It's about time that one or the other has a major episode role this season, and not while undergoing some really awful day, either.

That ending was still a surprise, though. I mean, even Duchess seems mild and innocent in comparison, and at least Duchess does have a sense of humor sometimes, albeit a very sarcastic one.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote