Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Other Entertainment

Notices

Other Entertainment Discuss other television programs as well as movies, music, books, comic books, games, etc.

Old 09-21-2006, 10:25 AM   #11
InsaneFan
Foster's Legend
It's time for Animaniacs!  

Send a message via AIM to InsaneFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow View Post
1. The Bully - this guy was terribly written and too overdone, a monkey could write better lines for this guy.

2. The Exterminator - His little teasings to get Lucas to sign it were really pointless, and how they beat him in the end was too kiddie-comical to swallow. I also don't know how you can call him a villain considering he was in the movie for like what 15-20 mins max?
Yeah, the bully sucked. I dun really like the way he was animated either. His movements were kinda...I dunno...Bleh. Maybe it just looked bad because I was used to the cool bug stuff. =P

I agree. They could've done better with the Exterminator. Though I did think the company name was clever...^^
Old 09-21-2006, 01:50 PM   #12
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

The funny thing was, Paul Giamatti voiced the Exterminator here and strangely enough, his "Sideways" co star Thomas Hden Church voiced over for an exterminator in another CGI kiddie film, "Over the Hedge".

The only difference was that while not the most original and brilliantly crafted villain, Haden's exterminator has a REAL personality and is no where near as stupid or cliche as Giamatti's exterminator. Church did loads better.

I really wish they hadn't made CGI animation so mainstream because once anything gets big, the good stuff only lasts for the first few films. Once you drag it out it becomes more common, and more crap films get churned out.

"Ant Bully" was a decent movie, I'm not doubting that, I'm just saying in comparsion to it's earlier CGI ancestor films, they make this movie look like a joke.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote