Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 06-30-2007, 07:37 PM   #11
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

well, i can be too agressive. I'm also accused of being "paranoid" because i strongly dislike authority and government. Also, my friends all tell me i'm a horrible, racist, intolerant person who's going to hell.

oh well, what are you gonna do?
Old 06-30-2007, 07:53 PM   #12
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash-N-Cortex View Post
I seem to have trouble about trying to figure out what I need to say.
I seem to be distracted at times.
I often forget what I need to do when I'm doing something.
I'm guilty of those three things, also. I can't believe I forgot about them. Also, one that really bugs me is the fact that I'm not really a fast learner.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 10:13 PM   #13
basilsunshine
Settling In
I get by with a little help from my friends.  

Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma. I'm native american. & no, it's not a farm.

Wellll....

-I still don't know what a rule is.
-Alot of the things I say come out wrong.
-I don't have very much self-control. In other words, I do things I promise myself I wouldn't.
basilsunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 11:24 AM   #14
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

I'm a decidedly neurotic individual (though I am generally a lot more relaxed about things than I used to be) and I can be pretty hard on myself when I really get going. Which is probably one of my biggest flaws - a lack of self-confidence. I'm often very shy and unsure of myself around others, being prone to feelings of paranoia about what other people really think of me, and having a tendency to drive them - and myself - up the wall with my inability to let an issue rest until I'm confident that it's been fully resolved. I can also be very sensitive, and aren't always as good at taking jokes at my expense as perhaps I should be. Plus, I get stressed out rather easily, and can worry endlessly about the most pedantic of things.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 07:45 PM   #15
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

yeah, i used to be indecisive and fearful. The fear of rejection is the worst, but you know what? Its you're life. Don't let ANYBODY stand between you and what you want. Never let people intimidate you. Ever.

You are (insert name here) dammit! take charge, man, grab life by the horns, wrestle it to the ground, punch its teeth out, and let it know in no uncertain terms who's the boss. Hoo-Rah!
Old 07-01-2007, 08:21 PM   #16
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie
Red face

I have a hard time making decisions. And a lot of times I can?t decide until it?s too late, and my decision is null and void.

I?m also too much of a ?people-pleaser? and it drives me up the wall, across the ceiling and out the window if I upset someone. And then I obsess about it and kinda? act like Wilt by apologizing non-stop, doing anything to make that person feel better, and neglecting other people and/or responsibilities until I do. Yeah, I?ve dug myself into a hole a time or two?

Tough challenges, especially if they require some sort of sacrifice or even compromise, also drive me nuts. I can become a drama-queen and act as if my whole world is going to end.

Yeah?.. I?m certainly not cut out to rule the world. I can barely rule over my little part of it.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 05:25 PM   #17
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

I'm way too shy. I have gotten better but it's still a major hindrance and I'm really dreading the day that I decide I should get a start on the dating scene.
I tend to be pretty mellow, but I find that I can often hold a grudge more often than I may like. But a person has to really rub me the wrong way to get on that side of me.
I also share Sparky's lack of initiative. But that stems more from my shyness than anything. And I'm pretty sensitive. It doesn't take much to get me flustered or upset. It may look like I shrug it off, but I actually bottle it up inside.
Old 07-02-2007, 05:39 PM   #18
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Like Jekyll Juice said, I also have a very hard time taking jokes. When I was younger I was teased alot because it took me a long time to tell when someone was teasing me and when someone was being serious with me. I can't take jokes very well, especially not about my looks or anything like that.

I am a bit too sensitive when it comes to things like being too hot, and I think ahead too much. I'm always thinking about things in the longterm run then what's happening right now. I dress the way I want and not society wants, I see that more of a strength then a flaw though.

Another big flaw of mine is I'm not very strong. My younger brother works out alot and he's probably stronger then me which I don't like to admit, and sometimes I feel my body is "flawed" because I am skinny and not capable of benching stuff as easily as others.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 07:58 PM   #19
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident
I'm back with my Chimchar!  

Send a message via Yahoo to Crash-N-Cortex

Another thing about me is that I seem to play video games a lot and I don't have time to talk to any of you around here. Also, if someone makes fun of me, I seem to get mean at the person and it makes me wanna go (makes strangling things) at that person. So, don't get on my nerves, just because I say what it seems to be right for me.

Crash-N-Cortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 09:41 PM   #20
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

I have ears and eyes that are too good. You may think that's a good thing but when your heavily into media, movies, recorded TV shows and stuff like that, it can turn out to be a curse or something. You start noticing things you DON'T want to be noticing and they end up bugging me.

I guess my real flaw is letting little things bug me when i know they shouldn't. Minor glitches or things in my computer for example get to me deeper then they should and for some reason I just can't "drop it", it'll bug me for an entire day and probably continue to do so into the next day.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote