Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 02:51 PM   #11
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Issues with privacy...XDD

And plus how Zigzag keeps screwing up on Foul Larry's name. XD

Last edited by antgirl1; 03-04-2007 at 02:52 PM.
Old 03-04-2007, 04:56 PM   #12
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by antgirl1 View Post
Issues with privacy...XDD

And plus how Zigzag keeps screwing up on Foul Larry's name. XD
That part kept making me think of Bloo constantly screwing up Berry's name!
Anyone remember the movie, All of Me, with Steve Martin and Lily Tomlin? There was a bathroom scene in that movie which was very much like this one, except that Tomlin's character, a stuck-up, persnickity millionairess, had recently passed away, and a spirit medium she'd hired to transfer her soul into the body of a younger woman messed up and transfered it into the body of Martin's character, so they were both sharing the same space, so to speak. Tomlin's character controlled HIS voluntary movement, though, which made for a VERY interesting ordeal when he had to visit the men's room, lol! The fact that poor Wilt only has one hand, and it's chained to someone else's hand, would make things really inconvenient for him at that time...issues with privacy, indeed!

pitbulllady
Old 03-06-2007, 06:04 AM   #13
Vampyre
Smart Aleck
Woah! Look at that ZIT!... PSYCHE!  

I just got a pretty angry flame from someone on this story. The reviewer goes by the name of Flame Rising, and it seems that he/she has a pretty big problem with alot of stories from many different catergories. It seems he aims for the ones with OC's in to pick on. Here's what they wrote:

Good God. A f***ing piece of s*** from my a** could write better than this. How old are you? Five? Six?

What the f*** is wrong with you that you think you can write a story people want to read? The only people that like this crack-out piece of s*** are other inbreds like you.

Please, do the rest of humanity a favor and never, ever write anything again.

Just to make sure, maybe you should jump off a cliff.

Got it?
Good.

F/R

I just don't what the point if in flaming people like this. They can be terribly insulting.
Old 03-06-2007, 06:12 AM   #14
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Vampyre, if you didn't notice, this is the EXACT same review he copied from the flame from another story. DON'T LISTEN TO THAT MORON. That moron never even authored a STORY. Instead, he lives up to his pen name and flame anybody and everybody, even if the story is well written. He's only spamming your reviews. And he's probably also jealous because he may not be able to write HIMSELF. He never submitted a story.

In the story "Restaurant Stop", he left that SAME EXACT review.

I even wrote my own review to defend you, and I won't care if he flames back.

He's just a spammer.
Old 03-06-2007, 06:15 AM   #15
Vampyre
Smart Aleck

Thanks a bunch AntGirl. I really appreciate the support ^__^
Old 03-06-2007, 07:30 AM   #16
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampyre View Post
I just got a pretty angry flame from someone on this story. The reviewer goes by the name of Flame Rising, and it seems that he/she has a pretty big problem with alot of stories from many different catergories. It seems he aims for the ones with OC's in to pick on. Here's what they wrote:

Good God. A f***ing piece of s*** from my a** could write better than this. How old are you? Five? Six?

What the f*** is wrong with you that you think you can write a story people want to read? The only people that like this crack-out piece of s*** are other inbreds like you.

Please, do the rest of humanity a favor and never, ever write anything again.

Just to make sure, maybe you should jump off a cliff.

Got it?
Good.

F/R

I just don't what the point if in flaming people like this. They can be terribly insulting.

Check out this person's(and I use that term VERY loosely)profile-he/she has signed up on FF.Net for the sole purpose of flaming every writer of fanfiction on there, and plainly states this, with the same amount of profanity. He/she also boasts that there is absolutely nothing that anyone can do about it. Well, we shall see about that. Since FF.net apparently has done away with their "Help" option, I had to use the review abuse report to report them, but I made sure to plainly state that I was NOT reporting your story, but the reviewer, and I included a link to "Rising Flame's"(now THAT ought to clue everyone into this individual's purpose)profile page, so that the admins can read it for themselves. I couldn't figure out any other way to contact them, since there is no longer that option on the homepage for contacting them or reporting bugs, not that I can see. This individual apparently hates FF.net, and everyone on it, and is out to make that point. Most likely it's someone who's been kicked off before.

By the way, you DO have a "Block" option in your profile, which allows you to block any registered user, as well as anonymous reviews, from posting a review. That way, idiots like this cannot post reviews to your stories, so they will be wasting their time trying to. You can also delete reviews, so you don't have to leave it there.

pitbulllady

Last edited by pitbulllady; 03-06-2007 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Add something
Old 03-06-2007, 09:14 AM   #17
Vampyre
Smart Aleck

I've never noticed the block before. Hah, I wasn't even aware anyone could do that XD

I think it's silly that there isn't any way of properly contacting the fanfiction support or what ever it was called. Not only that, but I think there IS a bug going on, either because of FF.net or my stupid email system. Under normal circumstances when you submit a new chapter or story, you always get a email about it, and the same ehappens when you submit a post in one of the forums. I posted up the 14th chapter about three days ago and I left a post in the Frankie Wilt section the following day and I haven't received a single email telling me about them OR my reviews on the chapter.

I HAVE seen the reviews though, so I'd just like to say thanks ^__^

Last edited by Vampyre; 03-06-2007 at 09:15 AM.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:50 AM   #18
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

Oh, great. It's now happening on FF.net. What's next? Please not here. Also, what's "Restraut Stop"? Anyways, good chapter! You're doing good so far! I can't wait to see how it ends!

Icon made by Xx Broken With A SmilexX!
Old 03-06-2007, 12:28 PM   #19
Vampyre
Smart Aleck

'Resturant Shop' is a fanfiction that was posted jst the other day. It's supposed to be a pardoy of something, but I haven't read it yet so I can't give you that much info. Sorry.

And also, thank you very much, but if you mean you can't wait to see how the story ends then you may wanna get comfortable, because we've got a LOOONG way to go XD
Old 03-06-2007, 01:47 PM   #20
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampyre View Post
I've never noticed the block before. Hah, I wasn't even aware anyone could do that XD

I think it's silly that there isn't any way of properly contacting the fanfiction support or what ever it was called. Not only that, but I think there IS a bug going on, either because of FF.net or my stupid email system. Under normal circumstances when you submit a new chapter or story, you always get a email about it, and the same ehappens when you submit a post in one of the forums. I posted up the 14th chapter about three days ago and I left a post in the Frankie Wilt section the following day and I haven't received a single email telling me about them OR my reviews on the chapter.

I HAVE seen the reviews though, so I'd just like to say thanks ^__^
Yeah, I'm not getting emails of reviews or forum posts, either, even though they've been made. The FAQ and the Help sections have disappeared completely, and when I click on "Extras", I get a message telling me that this will not be available to free subscribers, and that more information will be available later, so apparently, like DA, FF.net is going to a system where you have to PAY to get the full benefits and use all of their features, which sucks, if you ask me. Still, you can block whomever you like from posting reviews, or set it to not accept reviews from anyone not signed in. I've already done just that for this particular rectal orifice. It would NOT surprise me in the least if this does not turn out to be one of the same trolls from TV.com, taking out their anger on Foster's fans, since so far, that seems to be the only section "hit" by this moron.

pitbulllady
Closed Thread