Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 09-04-2006, 12:29 AM   #11
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimTheLost View Post
Let's see, Frankie (of course), Lola Bunny, Mary Jane Watson, Tank Girl, Leela, Penelope Pitstop, Sailor Venus, Misty, Devi from the "I Feel Sick" comics, Babs Bunny, and many others that aren't coming to me.
Yes! I love Tank Girl. Seriously... I'm straight and I don't think I really have a CRUSH on her, I just... love her. She's amazing.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:23 AM   #12
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

I've watched cartoons all my life and I'm not ashamed to say i've had plenty of crushes on toon characters. let's be honest, some of them are down right hot and people naturally feel different ways about different toons.

Just be warned, my list might be a tad long:

Frankie - Everyone knows this about me already

Fifi Le Pume - SOOOO dam cute, i never realized how much I liked her until I got older.

Gadget Hackwrench - One of my first toon crushes, easily see why Chip and Dale go gaga over her.

Bunnie Rabbot - That southern accent is down right adorable, I always thought she was such a sweetheart.

Misty - my first anime crush and one I still hold strongly today. Her appearance, her personality, there's just SO much to like about her.

Pilot Jenny - Bucky O hare character. Downright sexy and very different from other toon females, she was a very kind and interesting character.

Kari - Hottest Digidestined I ever saw and by far the sweetest, I'd date her in a digi-heartbeat.

Mahoro - Such a sweet and loving anime android, even if the anime is loaded with fanservice, I can't change how much I adore and love this character.

Princess Sally - Another Sonic cutie I had to mention. I think she's one of the most beautiful drawn characters in animation, always liked her, always.

Starfire - Titans made her look amazing, and so darn cute! I love her relationship with Robin and she's always been my favorite Teen Titan to date.

Kei - From dirty pair flash. Its weird but she's nothing like me, yet she's always been one of my biggest cartoon crushes. Very fiesty, very strong, and very cute.

Nadia - from the anime of the same name. It may sound weird for a white guy to be attracted to a toon black female, but its true. I think Nadia is a very attractive character and despite her temper, she's definitely a crush of mine.

Sailor Jupiter - One of my earliest crushes. I always felt Sailor Moon shafted Jupiter and never gave her enough air time, or centered episodes. i think she's a sweet, caring, and strong character who REALLY deserves that special someone.

Last edited by Mr. Marshmallow; 09-04-2006 at 10:25 AM.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 12:19 PM   #13
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow View Post
Sailor Jupiter - One of my earliest crushes. I always felt Sailor Moon shafted Jupiter and never gave her enough air time, or centered episodes. i think she's a sweet, caring, and strong character who REALLY deserves that special someone.
I liked her a lot, too. I was never really able to decide between her and Sailor Mercury, though.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 01:47 PM   #14
Nyo
Little Miss Awesome Sauce

*bang!*  

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Radical Dude View Post
During the first scene I see with Jessica on "Who Framed Roger Rabbit", I smile pretty big while performing.
Too bad for you, she's already taken.

I never had a crush on a cartoon character. Suprising really.
Old 09-04-2006, 03:41 PM   #15
rukift
At Home

My biggest cartoon crush that I've ever had is pikachu. Guys, seriously, don't lay a finger on him. He's mine.

And Nyo, I could never really see you getting a crush on well.. erm.. anything. o_O Not like I'd die of shock if it happened, you just don't seem the sort of person to get all involved...? You're too good for that. XD
rukift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 03:59 PM   #16
Nyo

*bang!*  

Yeh, I know I'm too good for that.

I shouldn't really be here, I don't have a crush at all, cartoon or not. Heck naw, I'll stay, though I won't add much to this topic. XP
Old 09-04-2006, 04:02 PM   #17
rukift
At Home

You can always make fun of the rabid fangirls who'll tear anyone apart over their true wuv xP

Seriously, when it gets to the point where people are "claiming" characters as their own and lashing out in attack mode over anyone else who likes them, then we might have a problem. o_o
rukift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 04:09 PM   #18
Nyo

*bang!*  

Yes, I always notice that.
Old 09-04-2006, 04:58 PM   #19
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
I liked her a lot, too. I was never really able to decide between her and Sailor Mercury, though.
Mercury was also a big crush of mine, but I always felt she was too anti-social and that's kind of a downer even though she's cute as hell. Jupiter I loved because not only did she have a very sweet and "defensive" personality for her friends.

But she also never really found someone and with the exception of her and Venus, all the scouts ended up with someone. Plus Jupiter was the official "least focused on scout" in terms of character centered episodes. The others got plenty more.

Recently I've found a new crush on Mars. While i find her attitude to be a bit too bitchy at times, she's insanely hotter then I thought she was when I first saw the show.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 05:08 PM   #20
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow View Post
Mercury was also a big crush of mine, but I always felt she was too anti-social and that's kind of a downer even though she's cute as hell. Jupiter I loved because not only did she have a very sweet and "defensive" personality for her friends.
I liked Mercury for a lot of reasons, but mainly because of her intelligence, which is a big plus in my book. Jupiter, on the other hand... I don't honestly know, there was just something very likable about her that really drew me in. She reminds me of Frankie, too, at least to some extent.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 09-04-2006 at 05:10 PM.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote