Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

Old 11-14-2006, 11:56 AM   #11
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
to paraphrase Ford Prefect, Wilt "goes to pieces so fast that people get hit with the shrapnel"!
pitbulllady
LOL!!! That's so funny! And I don't even know what's a sharpnel!

Anyways, this is my numbah 1 favorite episode, so far! I love Wilt's reactions! I wonder how will he handle talking to Frankie that he pushed Herriman down the stairs?
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 12:49 PM   #12
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

What I like in that episode was when Goo came up with the first Herriman, but it was a hairy man.
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 01:20 PM   #13
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by "C" the Dragon View Post
LOL!!! That's so funny! And I don't even know what's a sharpnel!

Anyways, this is my numbah 1 favorite episode, so far! I love Wilt's reactions! I wonder how will he handle talking to Frankie that he pushed Herriman down the stairs?

Shrapnel is a term for the sharp pointy bits and razor-sharp bits that go flying in every direction when a bomb goes off. Shrapnel is what causes most of the actual casualties in an explosion. Since Wilt "goes off" when he's subjected to the sort of pressure he was under in "Bus The Two of Us", that's where the bomb analogy came in.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 01:28 PM   #14
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

As Bloo would say... "Best..Episode...Ever!"

LOL, that line is from the same episode.

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 01:54 PM   #15
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

The Star Wars reference was funny too with Bloo saying, "Almost there...it's way! Negative, they didn't go in - just impacted on the surface."
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 02:40 PM   #16
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

The funnier thing is if your'e not paying attention you can't even remember that line in ANH.

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 05:07 PM   #17
billytheskink
Permanent Resident

I'm Punk Rock...  

Send a message via AIM to billytheskink

Quote:
Originally Posted by duck2k View Post
The Star Wars reference was funny too with Bloo saying, "Almost there...it's way! Negative, they didn't go in - just impacted on the surface."
One of the funniest things ever uttered on Fosters.

"It's away!"
billytheskink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 06:09 PM   #18
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow View Post
Oh Eduardo kicks ass here. He gets so obsessed with that commercial, keeps thinking that the guy is really "LOCO" and acts like this one day only say is the greatest thing on the face of this Earth.

"One...day.....only"

I loved when Mr. Herriman's clone came in and just started spouting jibberish, Goo really can't make a double of someone without messing something up can she?
Actually, she made a PERFECT Mr. herriman, from her view. Imagine you're eight, and some crotchety old englishman starts lecturing you on something. What do you hear? "blahblahbabababblahblahbablah..." I found it really great that they added that touch in.
Kzinistzerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 07:03 PM   #19
Carlaz
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyElephant View Post
I love that Eduardo acts so completely opposite to the way he usually does...riding to the mattress store all by himself, and then getting on the bus with a bunch of total strangers. I guess Ed must really trust Bloo and Mac...and, uh, really love mattresses. And the sight of him on his tricycle is one of the best things ever.
I enjoyed seeing this side of Ed as well. This is one of my favorite episodes of Fosters.

The sales girl at the mattress store rings up the total saying that will be $44.00, please. Ed replies, "I have coupon."

His comment while the sales girl is changing the till tape "Lovely weather we've been having."

When offered a free set of sheets ~ Ed's question "Do you have something in pearl?"

Bloo had a lot of hilarious lines. I found it amusing the longer he drove the bus how he took on a trucker persona. He was also speaking with an accent.

The comment to Mac "I gotta tells you Mac, I could get used to living life on the open road, living off the grid, seeing this great country of ours"...
Carlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 07:32 PM   #20
Chaos Wielder
Permanent Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzinistzerg View Post
Actually, she made a PERFECT Mr. herriman, from her view. Imagine you're eight, and some crotchety old englishman starts lecturing you on something. What do you hear? "blahblahbabababblahblahbablah..." I found it really great that they added that touch in.
Yeah, I must admit that I loved how humorous Goo's "Herriman" was and how he was created. I never thought about it that way until you brought it up, though (about how proper englishmen are in the eyes of an eight/nine year old), but it's a good point.

Anyway, I loved this episode when I first saw it and loved it even more the other times I saw it. In fact, it's my third favorite episode of Foster's! I thought the humor was sublime, personally.

Bloo easily had the funniest lines-the Star Wars reference and the way he barked at the dog were quite amusing if I must say so myself.

I think Pitbulllady described Wilt's personality in this episode perfectly-I couldn't have described him any better than that. He was definitely both disturbing and hilarious at times. Hilarious because he is downright TERRIBLE at lying AND he found very odd ways to try to cover up the fact that he was lying, but he was also a bit disturbing because of his behavior toward the end of it.

I have to admit that I loved the Japanese speaking Bloo as well. His comments were quite funny at times.
Chaos Wielder is offline   Reply With Quote