Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 03-09-2009, 06:27 PM   #1941
some guy you dont know
Just a Poor Boy

Location: some building in some city of some state in some country.
Send a message via AIM to some guy you dont know

Quote:
Originally Posted by fosters home fan View Post
Poeple who pretend to be Japanese and never shut up about the anime culture.
my sister? yeah that annoys me too.

Another thing that annoys me is that I have to finish 3 or 4 projects for classes within the same week or so. I'd think the teachers would work together and try to space these things out.

also the fact that I can not do anything using paints. probably why I'm doing so bad in art class.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:41 PM   #1942
fosters home fan
(.¯??¯)

Yes?  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
You're not the first to post that. But could you guys please stop posting things without explaining why in these threads? We're not in the Spam section so try to post discussions, don't just name a thing you don't like, okay?

It doesn't "tick me off" but this did make me sad (we don't have a "what makes you sad" thread)...my pet giant water bug Stinkie died today. I got him several months ago and he was one of the neatest pets I ever had. I bought him a bunch of goldfish today too, so now I have pet goldfish.
Alright, then.

Am sorry to hear about your pet water bug.

Last edited by fosters home fan; 03-09-2009 at 06:41 PM.
fosters home fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:01 PM   #1943
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

Fox.

They ruined X3 & the Alien/ Predator franchises, then there's a chance that they'll ruin the Wolverine movie too.

They get one of my favorite characters Gambit spot on (trench coat, powers, cards, staff, red eyes, accent, pimp-ness). But then they mess up my favorite character out of anything (Deadpool) by GIVING HIM BARAKA ARMS & CYCLOPS EYES!!!!!! But I've been hearing rumors that his body rejects the powers & he leaves him horribly scarred, so maybe there's hope.

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:42 PM   #1944
Sama-chan
Servant of the shadows

Do I LOOK like a people person?  

Well my collarbone is in danger of re-breaking, which means there's a possibility i might not be able to pole vault anymore.
Old 03-12-2009, 04:17 AM   #1945
some guy you dont know
Just a Poor Boy

Location: some building in some city of some state in some country.
Send a message via AIM to some guy you dont know

Ever had that feeling where you're sick, like you feel really sick? then you ask one of your parents if you can stay home, and they say yes. But then you have to ask the other one, and they say no? so you still have to go to school, even though you feel like you might throw up any second now?

yeah, today's not a good day so far. doesn't help that I was so sick I kept waking up all night and didn't get much sleep.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:54 AM   #1946
BluebottleFlyer
Foster's Legend

Bug/monster/snowman/surfer creator at work  

Location: Connecticut, USA (originally from County Durham, UK)
Send a message via Skype™ to BluebottleFlyer

I took a look through the galleries on deviantART today, and far too many of the pictures I saw were re-coloured, redesigned versions of characters from games/cartoons/films, etc, along with some pretty disturbed pics that I won't mention. It just hacked me off and saddened me really, the lack of imagination and originality on show.
Saying that, I've been guilty of doing just that myself, but it was a phase, and it was short-lived. There's nowt wrong with a bit of tributory fanart, but creating a character based upon an existing character from a show and acting as if that character belongs in the show, and that you came up with the design yourself? Not on.
Old 03-12-2009, 09:51 PM   #1947
Sama-chan
Servant of the shadows

Do I LOOK like a people person?  

It really gets on my nerves when people dont know how to freaking drive
Old 03-12-2009, 10:01 PM   #1948
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

OMG it ticks me off when people can't even PARK! I am constantly wishing I was a cop so I could ticket people who park wonky and make it impossible for you to park in the spot next to them, or if they got there after you, get either out of the spot or back into your car!
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 10:55 AM   #1949
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

Ooooh I agree!! I live in an apartment complex with a bunch of college students and I swear 90% of them are drunk when they drive in because they're the worst parkers ever! I'm talking all of the violations... parking where there isn't even a parking spot (like in the fire lane!), taking up two spots, parking you in, and parking so close that you have to take 5 minutes backing out because you don't want to hit them.

Luckily I have these things that my dad printed off for me... they're kind of jerky, but I've noticed that the cars I put them on always park better. Basically they're little slips of paper that bear a chastising message and tell them that they should ride the bus next time, and you just put them under their wiper and watch the parking corrections happen by themselves
Old 03-13-2009, 12:36 PM   #1950
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by scary_dream View Post
Luckily I have these things that my dad printed off for me... they're kind of jerky, but I've noticed that the cars I put them on always park better. Basically they're little slips of paper that bear a chastising message and tell them that they should ride the bus next time, and you just put them under their wiper and watch the parking corrections happen by themselves
That is such a cool idea! I'd be afraid of being caught and getting in trouble for not having state permission or something to post such things. But if it's working, the drivers must think they're coming from some sort of authority and heeding them, that's so cool. Kudos from me!
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote