Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Supporting Cast

Notices

Supporting Cast Discuss everyone else in the show, both human and imaginary. For discussions about single, specific characters only.

View Poll Results: Rate "Imposter's Home"
A 11 24.44%
B 4 8.89%
C 13 28.89%
D 8 17.78%
F 9 20.00%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2006, 01:11 PM   #181
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyElephant View Post
I couldn't agree more, actually, but unfortunately as we all know, money talks. The only thing I can think of that might even have a chance of changing things would be a massive letter writing campaign. If CN sees their profit margin as being in any way threatened, they might change their tune. Sadly, though, given the realities of modern American business, that's far from a given.
Now hold on thar! I have CN stock; you start that letter writing thing my earnings will further drop!
Old 11-27-2006, 09:10 PM   #182
BabyElephant
Settling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by duck2k View Post
Now hold on thar! I have CN stock; you start that letter writing thing my earnings will further drop!
Ha ha, we have somebody on the inside!!! Well, not really, but still more inside than I am (which is saying absolutely nothing). Do you get a cool cartoon stock certificate when you buy CN stock, the way you do (or at least used to) with Disney stock? Cause if so, I might have to pick up a few shares.
Old 11-27-2006, 10:14 PM   #183
billytheskink
Permanent Resident

I'm Punk Rock...  

Send a message via AIM to billytheskink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow View Post
It may not be the best marketing strategy in the world, but that doesn't change the fact that this show impacts older people like myself just as greatly as it does kids. It can be the down right worst strategy in the world for all I care, still doesn't change the fact that fans matter.

Just because you target a certain age doesn't always mean you will get that age, nor does it mean you won't get people who love the show who are different from the targeted age. I'm not saying change everything for the sake of mature fans in terms of advertising.

All I am saying is I think us older fans should be taken at least somewhat into consideration.
I'd think that Cartoon Network takes older fans into consideration, but not at the expense of younger fans.

Kids are fans too, they deserve to see their favorite shows just as much as us older folks.
Old 11-29-2006, 11:25 PM   #184
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by billytheskink View Post
I'd think that Cartoon Network takes older fans into consideration, but not at the expense of younger fans.

Kids are fans too, they deserve to see their favorite shows just as much as us older folks.
I don't want them to "expense" anyone. But as long as they ARE taking adults into consideration and not just totally focusing 100% on kids, I'll feel happy.

I'm not saying mature teens/adults should replace kids, but they should be heard and not ignored.
Old 11-30-2006, 01:13 PM   #185
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Wow this thread has gone so off topic, it's hardly recognizable anymore.

(BTW no one is in trouble, and I am not going to lock this thread, Because I just want to be fair to any new members that would like give his or her two cents about the topic at hand.)

Last edited by taranchula; 11-30-2006 at 01:14 PM.
Old 11-30-2006, 01:31 PM   #186
Voxxyn
Banned

Like I said before, I'm not completely closed to the idea of Goofball making a return appearance.

BUT if he does, it BETTER be in a storyline centered on Frankie... and by that, a storyline that actually has a POSITIVE outcome for Frankie that makes up for her wrongful suffering caused by their first encounter, and shows to her and the viewers that maybe he isn't such a bad person.

If that happens, I'll let go my hatred of Goofball and his starring role. Until then...

EDIT: I just checked the BFAHP website--and discovered that the clip in Frankie's bio is taken from IHFUMEUP.

They could've used a number of scenes from "Frankie My Dear" or "Setting A President" which would actually do a good job of representing her character. Instead, they go for the episode that insults her and her fans.

I'm starting to think Cartoon Network hates Frankie.

Last edited by Voxxyn; 12-02-2006 at 03:39 PM.
Old 11-30-2006, 02:16 PM   #187
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

...Or they could use my fan-fic, but with a new name. It's also Cheese filled so you know CN would air it alot (*cough*Big Cheese*cough*)

Old 11-30-2006, 11:04 PM   #188
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
Like I said before, I'm not completely closed to the idea of Goofball making a return appearance.

BUT if he does, it BETTER be in a storyline centered on Frankie... and by that, a storyline that actually has a POSITIVE outcome for Frankie that makes up for her wrongful suffering caused by their first encounter, and shows to her and the viewers that maybe he isn't such a bad person.

If that happens, I'll let go my hatred of Goofball and his starring role. Until then...
Ya know - I would not mind if he made a second appearance, and Frankie tells him to play on the freeway during rush hour - and he does. Think of the possibilities!
Old 12-03-2006, 04:49 PM   #189
billytheskink
Permanent Resident

I'm Punk Rock...  

Send a message via AIM to billytheskink

Quote:
Originally Posted by taranchula View Post
Wow this thread has gone so off topic, it's hardly recognizable anymore.
sorry about that. I walked in late to a conversation and I was trying to figure out what was going on. I didn't, but that's nothing new.
Old 12-03-2006, 05:11 PM   #190
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Yeah it was my fault too, someone mentioned the whole kids and adult targeted audiences thing and I just got really off track. Sorry about that.

Btw, if Goofball ever does show up again? I hope he has learned his lesson AND he keeps his red nose on.....that elephant nose is kinda nasty.
Closed Thread