Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

Old 11-13-2006, 11:59 AM   #171
CCMars
Settling In
The Quiet-Yet-Outspoken Friend  

Send a message via AIM to CCMars Send a message via MSN to CCMars Send a message via Yahoo to CCMars

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_named_goo View Post
AAAUUUGHH!!! We begged and begged and begged to not have that information leaked!! If you haven't already, DON'T read the previous spoilers, you're totally ruining it for yourselves!!

I'm totally bummed CN put any of that stuff up on their site.

-lauren
Gah...I'm sorry for this had to happen. *shakes head* That's another strike against Turner for me. It'll be another strike if they knew the info shouldn't have been leaked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLH View Post
Blame the dumb-dumb execs and the PR marketing people...and me.
Please don't blame yourself. You didn't know.
Website | LJ | DeviantArt

Last edited by CCMars; 11-13-2006 at 12:01 PM.
CCMars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 12:23 PM   #172
LosDosEduardos
Banned
Full Metal Minotaur.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_named_goo View Post
AAAUUUGHH!!! We begged and begged and begged to not have that information leaked!! If you haven't already, DON'T read the previous spoilers, you're totally ruining it for yourselves!!

-lauren
I'm going to agree with Lauren's advice. Next time, when I see something that spoils the story and post something about it, I'm going to put a spoiler block around it. Thanks, Lauren. Hope you and Craig keep up the good work.

Last edited by LosDosEduardos; 11-13-2006 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Changing the end message so it doesn't sound insulting.
LosDosEduardos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 01:49 PM   #173
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

I hate what happened, but we had no reason to assume that if CN put the pictures up, that the show's crew was not in favor of them doing that. It's really CN's and Turner's fault, if anyone is to blame, but as I said, it really still leaves many questions yet-unanswered, and I for one would never have figured out at which point that scene takes place in the movie. It certainly does nothing to diminish MY desire to see the movie, over and over, and I'm probably speaking for most of the fans. A real fan is going to watch it no matter how much information they gather via spoilers. I could read the entire script, word for word, and I promise I will still be like, Superglued to my tv Thanksgiving evening!

And yeah, I can totally see Voxxyn's point comparing CN and their treatment of Foster's to the Eisner-era Disney's treatment of John Lasseter and his people.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 02:02 PM   #174
LosDosEduardos
Banned
Full Metal Minotaur.  

(Off-topic according to PBL) Speaking of unanswered, when would the sneak peek for Edo no Rebasu be answered? All I hafta do is pray.

Spoiler Below
I kinda favor Ed hugging his creator. It's so sweet.

Anyway, I hope that no spoilers will come in the future until after "GWH" premieres.
LosDosEduardos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 02:24 PM   #175
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosDosEduardos View Post
Thanks, Lauren, you're okay for a show crew member, and you're lucky to have someone like Craig as a husband.
That really sounded rather insulting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosDosEduardos View Post
(Off-topic according to PBL) Speaking of unanswered, when would the sneak peek for Edo no Rebasu be answered? All I hafta do is pray.
Off-topic according to Cassini90125 as well. Please stick to the subject at hand, okay?

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 02:32 PM   #176
LaBlooGirl
Mac's World in Bloo
"What are YOU lookin' at?"  

Send a message via Yahoo to LaBlooGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
I hate what happened, but we had no reason to assume that if CN put the pictures up, that the show's crew was not in favor of them doing that. It's really CN's and Turner's fault, if anyone is to blame, but as I said, it really still leaves many questions yet-unanswered, and I for one would never have figured out at which point that scene takes place in the movie. It certainly does nothing to diminish MY desire to see the movie, over and over, and I'm probably speaking for most of the fans. A real fan is going to watch it no matter how much information they gather via spoilers. I could read the entire script, word for word, and I promise I will still be like, Superglued to my tv Thanksgiving evening!

And yeah, I can totally see Voxxyn's point comparing CN and their treatment of Foster's to the Eisner-era Disney's treatment of John Lasseter and his people.

pitbulllady
Yeah I agree with PBL here. LOL I COULD read the whole script too and still want to see it! And yes, several times. Once will not be enough, as it usually isn't with most episodes.

(Avatar piccy belongs to "sperg" of deviantart, sig piccy to "jameson".)
LaBlooGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 02:42 PM   #177
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Ok....I was gone for school for like 7 HOURS, and this is what happened when I was gone.

To be honest, I don't find ANYTHING that has to do with this...unless people are kind enough to let me see the whatever-it-was, I will be forced to be clueless. =P

Unless, of course, the picture was removed, then I would understand.

And D'OH! My theory "Wilt's creator is a girl" has gone down the drain. Unless...the pic was a LIE! O.O;;
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 02:58 PM   #178
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

I highly doubt it was a lie, antgirl1. Sorry. Wilt's creator is aparantly a lil' boy.

And the picture has been removed.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 03:10 PM   #179
LaBlooGirl
Mac's World in Bloo
"What are YOU lookin' at?"  

Send a message via Yahoo to LaBlooGirl

Hey I just saw the ad again (it's probably the 2nd one), and didn't....

Spoiler Below
that basketball-head dude look like a character straight out of Yellow Submarine?? I mean the way he moved and everything! LOL It was SO sixties! Which is kinda ironic (or maybe not) because I believe Craig said Wilt was created in the 70s! Well maybe this basketball-head IF was a sixties-born IF, who knows! Ha! I just found that funny and weird.

(Avatar piccy belongs to "sperg" of deviantart, sig piccy to "jameson".)
LaBlooGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 03:48 PM   #180
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

I can't belive what I've just missed while I was doing homework!! I thought it was Mac's mom!!!! Oh, well... It was a pretty cool theory, though. But still, I do wonder who *is* Mac's mom's IF? Eh, don't spoil it if you know.
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote