Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 01-15-2007, 06:14 PM   #171
Voxxyn
Banned

Maybe that beach hunk tried to flirt with Frankie in a "mature" way(read: rude, egotistic, womanizer, loves violent movies and video games), and thus cause her to tell Mac to "stay a child" at the end of Squeeze The Day.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 06:04 AM   #172
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Love Potion 8 1/2

Title Card Sound: Mac, Bloo, Wilt & Ed swooning with love

While trying a few experiments, one of Bloo's potion caused him, Mac, Wilt and Ed to love on the first girl they see, causing unusual and awkward situations in the process.

Bloo: Falls in love with Frankie
Mac: Falls in love with Goo
Wilt & Ed: Both falls in love with Coco

Love, Thy Terror

Title Card Sound: Berry swooning in love

Berry realizes that she still holds feeling for Bloo, and an imaginary friend name Cupid hears her problem. But things aren't planned when he accidently caused Berry and Mac to fall in love with each other instead. So the gang wants this problem fixed-with mixed results.
Old 01-16-2007, 01:40 PM   #173
LaBloo
Banned
Zombie Fighters!  

Red Roses, Violet Flowers

A Secret potion Bloo stole becomes a chaos because it spilled the whole fosters house, leaving everyone to fall in love too much.bloo Tries to not tell Mac, But Bloo Puts the potion on him, too. But, He Has to have a cure or else.
LaBloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 02:15 PM   #174
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

I'm kinda glad Fosters doesn't have magic, that way those things don't happen. No offence guys.

~*~

[title still pending]

Title Card Background: White with paint smeared across it
Title Card Sound: Paint pouring out of a can

Plot: It's arts and crafts time, mostly out of boredom, and Bloo with the gang are trying their hand at painting. After making some kind of mess in the room, and inspecting the work, Bloo thinks his sting at teaching art isn't as good as he thought. Collecting the 'junk' Wilt then takes it out to the curb to be trashed but lookie here, an art critic who finds one of the pieces so amazing you'd think someone magically famous had painted it.
Bloo, within earshot of this takes obvious advantage of the critic saying that he was the one who painted it; even if he knows he wasn't. Wilt does to. But the fast talking is done so quickly he can't get a word in and the next thing he knows is there's going to be an art exhibit with the work on display. Now Bloo has to work out if the great artist was either Coco, or Eduardo.
But given Bloo's dismal review of their art, neither are really that happy to pick up a paint brush again. So now it's really on Bloo's shoulders to get them to paint and work out who it was.

Ending Credit Sequence: Eduardo sat at an easle, side long. He holds up his 'thumb' now and then, and it appears he's painting Bloo. He does this throughout the sequence until he declares it finished and turns the easle for us to see. Turns out he painted his own thumb, not Bloo.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 02:33 PM   #175
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

I noticed that some made-up episodes had some romance in them, so will it be okay for me to post some of them?

Icon made by Xx Broken With A SmilexX!
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 02:42 PM   #176
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Let's not.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 03:03 PM   #177
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

No "real" romance, if you please. Comedic stuff, where it's obviously not a "real" relationship is okay. The kind of thing that might be in a real episode, you know? Like Berry's crush on Bloo, that kind of thing. Frankie had a date in the show but it didn't go anywhere (or, anywhere good ) so that would be okay too. As long as it's not a "real" romance, if you know what I mean.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 03:18 PM   #178
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

That's okay, guys.

Frankie Birthday To You

Title sound: Party music

Summery: It's the day before Frankie's 23rd birthday, and Bloo's thinking of a plan of ruinning it. Meanwhile, Wilt's looking for a present for Frankie.

Running Gag: -Wilt keeps on buying the stuff HE wants.
-Wilt keeps on running into the "Lingerie" section and gets embarresed by it and runs off fast.

Ending credits: Bloo cleaning the house. When finished cleaning the house, Frankie back from her day-off and said:
Frankie: Great work. Now you do the back yard, as well.
Bloo: How did you know about the back yard?!
Frankie: Let's just say, I know.
*Frankie and Bloo glances at Wilt*
Wilt: *Shrugs* Sorry, Bloo. Ihave to.
Bloo: YOU TATTLE TALE!!!
Frankie: Bloo, you made a big mess on the backyard, it doesn't count as tattling.
Bloo: ...So what's you're point?

Hope you enjoy!

Icon made by Xx Broken With A SmilexX!

Last edited by "C" the Dragon; 01-18-2007 at 01:28 PM.
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 03:44 PM   #179
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by "C" the Dragon View Post
-Wilt keeps on running into the "Lingerie" section and gets embarresed by it and runs off fast.
The stuff HE wants? LOL.

"Lingerie"? What's that? XD
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 04:38 PM   #180
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by "C" the Dragon View Post
That's okay, guys.

Frankie Birthday To You

Title sound: Party music

Summery: It's the day before Frankie's 23rd birthday, and Bloo's thinking of a plan of ruinning it. Meanwhile, Wilt's looking for a present for Frankie.

Ending credits: *None for the moment*
Good running gag ideas you got there.

Anyway...

King Of The Films

Title Card Sound: Gorilla Joe roaring

Former movie star and imaginary friend Gorilla Joe yearns to be back on the big screen, so the gang preps him out for an upcoming audition. But when he fails to get the part, he goes berserk and grabs Frankie on a rampage around town. Now the gang must find a way to calm Joe down and save Frankie in the process.