Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

Old 11-13-2006, 10:53 AM   #161
TheLH
Newly Abandoned

See what I mean? I've ruined it for you guys.

Terribly sorry Lauren.
TheLH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 10:55 AM   #162
LaBlooGirl
Mac's World in Bloo
"What are YOU lookin' at?"  

Send a message via Yahoo to LaBlooGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_named_goo View Post
AAAUUUGHH!!! We begged and begged and begged to not have that information leaked!! If you haven't already, DON'T read the previous spoilers, you're totally ruining it for yourselves!!

PBL- please edit you're post so that the name of the kid is is hidden. I mean, it's totally the ending of the story.

-lauren
Hi Lauren. I for one use spoiler quotes so as not to leak information if others don't want to see it, which is a forum rule anyhow.

The real question is, why are the pictures up on that website if the information is not to be revealed? Who put it there? I'm thinking it wasn't you guys and that kinda bothers me that you're so upset about it. It's like that person who was selling the DVD on eBay.
I will, however, refrain from commenting any further on the issue, whether spoiler or not, until after it airs.

(Avatar piccy belongs to "sperg" of deviantart, sig piccy to "jameson".)

Last edited by LaBlooGirl; 11-13-2006 at 10:56 AM.
LaBlooGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 10:58 AM   #163
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Spoilers don't help. The information is still there, free to be taken by guests and posted elsewhere.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 10:59 AM   #164
TheLH
Newly Abandoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBlooGirl View Post
Hi Lauren. I for one use spoiler quotes so as not to leak information if others don't want to see it, which is a forum rule anyhow.

The real question is, why are the pictures up on that website if the information is not to be revealed? Who put it there? I'm thinking it wasn't you guys and that kinda bothers me that you're so upset about it. It's like that person who was selling the DVD on eBay.
I will, however, refrain from commenting any further on the issue, whether spoiler or not, until after it airs.
Blame the dumb-dumb execs and the PR marketing people...and me.
TheLH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 11:00 AM   #165
LaBlooGirl
Mac's World in Bloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
Spoilers don't help. The information is still there, free to be taken by guests and posted elsewhere.

Well the blame can't be put on any like me since that website is PUBLIC and anyone can see it. Spoilers are at least SOMETHING you can avoid reading if you want to.

I feel bad for Lauren and Co. but at the same time I don't feel guilty for talking about it unless I did not use spoilers. One has the choice whether or not to read/look at something.

Also I think PBL makes many good points...there is so much more to be seen and I haven't lost ANY interest in seeing the movie.

Last edited by LaBlooGirl; 11-13-2006 at 11:01 AM.
Old 11-13-2006, 11:10 AM   #166
Voxxyn
Banned

Lauren, I'm sincerely sorry that had to happen. If it makes you feel any better, I haven't read any of these spoilers either. (Personally, I think having the entire beginning posted on CN.com is very generous as it is)

That guy on eBay with the leaked promotional materials is one thing. But for CARTOON NETWORK themselves to give away info that the Foster's creators didn't want? Is it any wonder why so many people think CN is going downhill, and why I don't feel any guilt whatsover about referring to the execs as the idiots and morons they are?
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 11:23 AM   #167
LaBlooGirl
Mac's World in Bloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
Lauren, I'm sincerely sorry that had to happen. If it makes you feel any better, I haven't read any of these spoilers either. (Personally, I think having the entire beginning posted on CN.com is very generous as it is)

That guy on eBay with the leaked promotional materials is one thing. But for CARTOON NETWORK themselves to give away info that the Foster's creators didn't want? Is it any wonder why so many people think CN is going downhill, and why I don't feel any guilt whatsover about referring to the execs as the idiots and morons they are?
Oh very much agreed there, however, why do the creators of Foster's have to stick with CN anyway? I wish they could go "primetime" and get on channel 11 or 5 or something like that...would be so much better for them, methinks.
I hope Lauren or Craig can go on that website and take those pictures down, may be for the best.

Old 11-13-2006, 11:27 AM   #168
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post

Nor should you, because you're right, they are. People knew about the Manhatten Project but still had the sense to keep their mouths shut. I'm disappointed with the execs, and with some of our own members, to say the least. People should have more common sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBlooGirl View Post
Oh very much agreed there, however, why do the creators of Foster's have to stick with CN anyway?
They're probably under contract, that's my guess.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 11-13-2006 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Removed typo.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 11:35 AM   #169
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Lauren, I'm sorry this had to happen. It did, and it shouldn't have. It's sad. It really is. Don't worry, I haven't read any of this stuff, nor do I plan to.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 11:42 AM   #170
Voxxyn
Banned

IMO, Foster's is to CN what Pixar was to the Eisner-led Disney. You know what I'm talking about here.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote