Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 01-13-2007, 02:23 PM   #161
shining_dream
Newly Abandoned
tell me a tall joke again, i dare you  

“now you see it, now you don’t”

Title Card Sound: wilt babbling nonesense

Summary: when wilt and frankie paint the foyer, something happens to wilts number, sending him into a panic, will he and frankie find out what happened or is he disappearing forever?

Pun: none yet

End Credits:

Title Pun: none

this is still kinda ifish...i need alittle help with it..
Old 01-13-2007, 02:29 PM   #162
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by shining_dream View Post
?now you see it, now you don?t?

Summary: when wilt and frankie paint the foyer, something happens to wilts number, sending him into a panic, will he and frankie find out what happened or is he disappearing forever?

End Credits:

That sounds cool! I can guess what happens at the end!

Icon made by Xx Broken With A SmilexX!
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 03:30 PM   #163
shining_dream
Newly Abandoned
tell me a tall joke again, i dare you  

wow thanks guys ^^ i might turn it into a fanfic...but i need some more ideas for it...it just kinda came out of nowhere...^^; im sorry but im glad you like the idea ^^
Old 01-13-2007, 03:35 PM   #164
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by shining_dream View Post
?now you see it, now you don?t?

End Credits:

This reminds me of that one episde of Winnie The Pooh where Tigger "loses" his stripes.

It'd be really funny if no one but Frankie reconises him due that the "1" on his chest is missing. XD
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 07:17 PM   #165
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Disco Frenzy

Title Card Sound: Disco musics

An imaginary disco loving friend name Inferno yearns for the good old days of disco musics, and Mac hatches a plan to get his groove back on.

How Herriman Met Frankie

Title Card Sound: Young Frankie laughing

When Mac, Bloo and the gang gets curious how Herriman got to know Frankie, both of them refuse to talk about it at all. So Madame Foster decided to tell them how Herriman met Frankie in the first place.
Old 01-13-2007, 10:38 PM   #166
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident
I'm back with my Chimchar!  

Send a message via Yahoo to Crash-N-Cortex

Here's my episode idea.

"Foster's Twinsanity" (CB/FHFIF crossover) (2 hour special)(also my upcoming fanfic)

Episode Description:
Tired of being beaten time and time again by his arch-nemesis: Crash Bandicoot, Dr. Cortex decides to remake and upgrade his Psychetron, so that he can send Crash Bandicoot along with Coco Bandicoot, Crunch Bandicoot, Fake Crash, and Aku Aku into a cartoon universe. Dr. Cortex hopes that his plan is a success, because his boss, Uka Uka, is really fed up with his failures. Dr. Cortex puts his plan into action, it is starting to work but then something went wrong. The Psychetron is malfunctioning not only sending the bandicoots and Aku Aku (they were in their house while this happened), but also Dr. Cortex and Uka Uka along with Nina Cortex (Cortex's niece), Dr. N. Gin, Dr. N. Tropy, Dr. N. Brio, Ripper Roo, Pinstripe, Koala Kong, Tiny Tiger, and Dingodile along with it (they were in Cortex's lab while this happened). Crash's house and Cortex's lab were transported into the Foster's lawn (Crash's house is on the left, the Foster house is in the middle, and Cortex's lab is on the right). The bandicoots and the N Team meet the Foster's gang as well as everyone of Foster's for the first time. Cortex's Psychetron has lost a lot of energy making it impossible to transport both the bandicoots and the N team back to their own universe. They all realize they need 100 power crystals to help get them home. Mac, Bloo and the gang decides help the bandicoots and Aku Aku find power crystals once after they take a tour around the house. Cortex, in the other hand, decides to send his henchmen into town to find the power crystals. Cortex is scheming to get rid of the bandicoots along with their new friends. Meanwhile, the Psychetron is acting up again this time Evil Crash, Evil Coco, Evil Crunch, Good Cortex, and Good Nina from the 10th dimension appear. The evil bandicoots kidnap Mac, Bloo, Coco (Crash's sister), and Nina, forcing Crash and Cortex to team up once again, so it's to them, the Foster gang, and the good Cortex's to help save them. The bandicoots and the N team will be in the Foster's universe for a while.

Guest stars:
Brendan O' Brien - Dr. Nitrus Brio, Pinstripe Potoroo
Debi Derryberry - Coco Bandicoot, Evil Coco Bandicoot
Grey DeLisle - Goo
John DiMaggio - Tiny Tiger
Michael Ensign - Dr. Nefarious Tropy
Alex Fernandez - Uka Uka
Quinton Flynn - Dr. N. Gin
Amy Gross - Nina Cortex, Good Nina Cortex
Tom Kenny - Kip Snip
Lex Lang - Dr. Neo Cortex, Good Dr. Neo Cortex
Candi Milo - Cheese
Kevin Michael Richardson - Crunch Bandicoot, Evil Crash Bandicoot
Dwight Schultz - Dingodile, Fake Crash
Mel Winkler - Aku Aku

Episode Notes:
Like in many Crash Bandicoot games, Crash Bandicoot does not speak whatsoever.

Later in the episode, the Foster gang, the bandicoots, and the N team will meet Evil Crash, Evil Coco, Evil Crunch, Good Cortex, and Good Nina from the 10th dimension.

Cortex dressed up as Frankie to fool Crash and his new friends to follow him to his trap.

This title is pun of the Crash Bandicoot game, "Crash Twinsanity"

Dr. N. Tropy, Dr. N. Brio, Dingodile, and Uka Uka are against Crash and Cortex, as well as the Foster gang, mostly because Cortex, as well as Nina, betrayed them and helped out Crash.

Ripper Roo's distinctive laugh is a sound clip of the Hyena's laughter in Lady and the Tramp.

Dr. N. Gin seems to have a crush on Frankie, though Frankie never really likes him.

Nina makes a reference to the Jimmy/Timmy Power Hour while Cortex is announcing his plan to his hencemen.

At the end of the episode, the bandicoots and the Foster gang as well as the N. Team had a total of 5 crystals.

From the episode onward, the Foster gang will be assisting the bandicoots finding the power crystals needed to get them home.

During some time in the episode, Crash and Cortex will eventually forced to team up once again.

Cortex's ray gun has nine settings: Paralyze, Burn, Freeze, Poison, Confuse, Sleep, Love, Destroy, and Plasma Blast.

Good Cortex is exactly like the real Cortex, the only main difference is that Good Cortex's "N" is backwards.

Regardless of his name, Tiny Tiger is not tiny, he huge with big muscles. The only thing tiny about him are his brains.

Some of the music used for this episode come from the "Crash Twinsanity" soundtrack by Spiralmouth.

The Foster gang learn about the 10th dimension as well as the bandicoots and the Cortex's counterparts.

Before Crash and Cortex engage in battle, Cortex says that he organized a gathering and the scenes shows much of Crash's friends, foes, and some recent Foster characters.

The friends that appear at Crash's "birthday party" before Crash and Cortex battle are the bratty girl(from House of Bloo's), the bratty girl's parents, Terrence, Duchess, Cy, Flutter Nutter, Ringo Rango, Jackie Khones, Berry, Bendy, Stevie, Ivan, the Bloo's Brothers, Chris, Dylan Lee, Cheese, The New Guy, Kip Snip (in prison uniform), James Witazee, Richie Wildebrat, Blake Superior, Goofball "John" McGee, Imaginary Man, Nemesis, Old Man Rivers, Goo, Madame Foster, Little Lincoln, Moose, Ripper Roo, Koala Kong, Pinstripe Potoroo, Tiny Tiger, and Dingodile.

While looking for evil minons, N. Tropy along with N. Brio and Uka Uka managed to free Kip Snip from jail.

At the end of the episode, Uka Uka gives Kip Snip some power so that he is ready to face Crash Bandicoot and the Foster gang.

Kip Snip's new power is a lot similar to Kevin 11's from the Ben 10 episode "Kevin 11"

N. Tropy, N. Brio, and Uka Uka has made a new hideout at the junk yard, along with some new minons: Terrence, Duchess, Bendy, Kip Snip, Lil' Lincoln, and Moose

(BTW, if you want information about the Crash Bandicoot characters here's the link: http://crashmania.topcities.com/characters.htm.
When you get there click on the names and it will give some information of the name you click on as well as the picture of the character.)

Last edited by Crash-N-Cortex; 01-15-2007 at 08:17 AM.
Crash-N-Cortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:20 AM   #167
LaBloo
Banned
Zombie Fighters!  

The Sounds of Music

Bloo Hears A rare Video of a movie has ever seen before that had too much rock and many others. Mac and Wilt also find out, but they don't don't know it is. they Go to music Clubs, but they end up in jail. the mystery of the clip could be solved if they go around the world, without they going to jail. It's A mind-Bending Mystery.
LaBloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:25 PM   #168
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Super Size Friend

Title Card Sound: Growth sound

A rude imaginary friend picks on Bloo for his height, leaving him very depressed. After some encouraging words from Mac, Bloo decided to make himself tall, tampering with Mac's chemisty set. But his potion backfires on him, turning him so huge, he makes King Kong look short.
Old 01-15-2007, 02:58 AM   #169
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperor26 View Post
Super Size Friend

Title Card Sound: Growth sound

A rude imaginary friend picks on Bloo for his height, leaving him very depressed. After some encouraging words from Mac, Bloo decided to make himself tall, tampering with Mac's chemisty set. But his potion backfires on him, turning him so huge, he makes King Kong look short.
Something tells me Wilt will say "Now who's the tall one? Oh, sorry! Is that okay? But still, HA! Oh, sorry!" I'm so funny I even laugh at myself!

Icon made by Xx Broken With A SmilexX!
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 05:28 PM   #170
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Beach Bummed

Title Card Sound: Flock of seagulls

So what was everyone doing in the beach while Mac and Bloo were having fun around the mansion?

In an attempt to prevent another day from being ruined, Frankie has everyone go to the beach and leave Bloo behind. But she is proven wrong when a beach hunk angers Wilt, and soon, hilarity ensues.