Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Humans

Notices

Humans Discuss the main human characters: Mac, Frankie, Madame Foster, Goo, Terrence, and Mom.

Old 04-03-2008, 06:06 PM   #151
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

I don't think Frankie ever had an IF either, simply because she grew up around so many, she never felt the need to create her own. Which also brings me to the speculation that, isn't Duchess older than Frankie? From "The Big Picture" we see that Wilt and Duchess were the first friends Madame F seemed to have taken in. And Frankie wasn't even in the pictures yet for another few years (and then appeared to be maybe 3 or 4 years old). Of course we have no proof but I always saw Duchess to be the oldest friend, maybe as old or even older than Uncle Pockets. So to sum up, I personally don't think Duchess is Frankie's IF. Although the idea that IFs are the "opposite" f their creator, it does kind of fit, heh.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 06:36 PM   #152
stmonkeydoom
Newly Abandoned

Send a message via AIM to stmonkeydoom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
I don't think Frankie ever had an IF either, simply because she grew up around so many, she never felt the need to create her own. Which also brings me to the speculation that, isn't Duchess older than Frankie? From "The Big Picture" we see that Wilt and Duchess were the first friends Madame F seemed to have taken in. And Frankie wasn't even in the pictures yet for another few years (and then appeared to be maybe 3 or 4 years old). Of course we have no proof but I always saw Duchess to be the oldest friend, maybe as old or even older than Uncle Pockets. So to sum up, I personally don't think Duchess is Frankie's IF. Although the idea that IFs are the "opposite" f their creator, it does kind of fit, heh.
A valid point. But this of course leads to another question of who is 's creator? I'm hopin' for trailer park trash...
Old 04-05-2008, 03:52 PM   #153
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

Quote:
Originally posted by stmonkeydoom:
But this of course leads to another question of who is 's creator?
A question I'd love some screen time devoted to, but doubt will.
Old 04-11-2008, 06:46 AM   #154
Frankie_4_Prez
At Home

Frankie encourages you to READ!  

My theory is that after the scribbles incident, Frankie was much too "sowwy" to create an IF. That, or she was too worried about Herry chewing out her IF if it broke rules and whatnot.
Old 04-11-2008, 09:17 AM   #155
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie_4_Prez View Post
My theory is that after the scribbles incident, Frankie was much too "sowwy" to create an IF. That, or she was too worried about Herry chewing out her IF if it broke rules and whatnot.
I could definitely see that being the case.
Old 04-21-2008, 11:02 AM   #156
Hinata4
Newly Abandoned
Frankie RULZZZ !!!  

Smile

I think she probably plays video games or flash games.About her work: I can't imagine Frankie siting behind a desk and signing papers *...doh...*
But I shoore like Frankie the way she is,she totaly Rocks!!! Her character is super!!! Her room looks cool. A...Mr.H surely works her hard *...doh...* ,poor Frankie,but she never gived up,you know. Am... in the edn: She is just a perfect character for me!!!

Frankie rocks!!!
The many faces of Frankie:

Last edited by Hinata4; 04-21-2008 at 11:03 AM.
Hinata4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 07:40 PM   #157
Frankie_4_Prez
At Home

Frankie encourages you to READ!  

As I was watching "Duchess of Wails" it occurred to me that the way Duchess pronounces "Frankie" in the beginning, oddly sounds very much like "Ferengi". Now I've watched zero Startrek so all I know about these creatures comes from a couple of youtube videos I watched just now (also to double-check the pronunciation), and the wikipedia article.

Seems like it's just an odd coincidence, as Frankie doesn't act the least bit profiteering and cheat-loving as the Ferengi seem to act.
Old 05-21-2008, 08:29 PM   #158
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

It may have been discussed before, but I have to ask: What part of Frankie's features are endearing to you?

I love her long eyelashes, wholesome voice, and the fact she is a redhead! Oh, and how could I leave out those cute pipe cleaner legs
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 02:32 AM   #159
BluebottleFlyer
Foster's Legend

Bug/monster/snowman/surfer creator at work  

Location: Connecticut, USA (originally from County Durham, UK)
Send a message via Skype™ to BluebottleFlyer

I can't really think of anything to say about Frankie that hasn't already been said. But strong female characters are a rarity, and it's great to see that "Foster's" has its very own. And it's good to see that she keeps on going, even if she doesn't get near enough appreciation for what she does.

And I like red hair on a woman.:
Old 05-22-2008, 11:06 AM   #160
Xroc88
At Home

Do you think that if fosters ends that frankie should get her own spin-off, like she finally moves out of fosters and goes to college and we get to see her adventures and whatnot?

Or will it descend into a pit of fail?
Xroc88 is offline   Reply With Quote