Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > General > General Board

Notices

General Board For discussions that do not concern the show *directly* but are related.

Old 06-23-2007, 05:46 PM   #151
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Lol at Wilt's speech bubble = "Why is there no Sailor Earth?"
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 05:56 PM   #152
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Here we go again!

Foster's Valley: The Visitors, Part Three

After getting thoroughly noogied by Coco, Ami left the living room in a huff and sat in the dining room to await lunch. Rei followed her, telling her "It's just a noogie! Lighten up!", or something along those lines. Ami's mom, Solanna Nixon, spoke to Coco about the incident:

Coco turned on the charm and made her see the lighter side of it. Coco can be very charming when she wants to be; she currently has more friends than most of the other residents of the House. Nearby, Madam Foster awaits the arrival of the first snow, while Bendy wanders by on his way to the kitchen for a snack, muttering, "Amature. Wait until you see what I"M planning!" Sounds like he's up to something... but that's another story. Rei headed upstairs to use the bathroom and ran into Mr. Herriman:

Who managed to annoy yet another person. I have a very low batting average in finding people who can put up with him. It occurred to me that he hadn't yet met the girls' father, a man named Richard, maybe Richard could put up with him. So outside goes Mr. Herriman, and this is what I saw:

Yep, there it is, Mr. Herriman being irritated by Richard Nixon. I couldn't make this up if I tried. After I stopped laughing it was finally time for lunch:

On the menu is chili, which is the most filling lunch available for Sims. Eduardo is having spaghetti because "Eat Spaghetti" was in his Wants panel, and in doing so he picked up 500 Aspiration points. The table only seats eight, so the rest of the residents and guests found other things to do while awaiting their turn at the table. After the meal, everyone went to find something fun to do, and Mina started glowing like a supernova:

Let's just say that Frankie makes very good chili. Or Bendy put something in it. Yeah, that's what it is. (Giggles to self.) The second shift began soon thereafter, and this time around it was salmon:

The girl on the far left is Christina Vsolhr, another guest, who showed up without warning. Sixteen Sims, a large dog, a three-story house on a huge lot loaded with furniture, toys, and weather, and my system handled it perfectly. I was very happy (and relieved). After dinner everyone went back to playing, socializing, and generally having a good time. Frankie and Lita, who are rapidly becoming good friends, retreated to the second floor for a game of pool:

Wilt, Mina, and Christina played with the imported bubble blower:

And Mr. Herriman and Richard, well... :

At least they're not hitting each other.

The final set is coming next.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 06-26-2007 at 08:29 AM.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 06:21 PM   #153
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

And you say Wilt has better table manners. XDD

I love how Herriman glares at people. It's always cracking me up.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 07:54 PM   #154
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

I can't stop laughing at Wilt's face in that second to last picture. He really likes that bubble bong.
Old 06-25-2007, 08:05 PM   #155
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I had given one of those bubble things to my self-sim and my brother-sim and I had to take it away because they refused to go bathe or eat, all they wanted to do was blow bubbles. The thing is creepy.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 04:47 AM   #156
Little Baby IceCream
Settling In
I think I'll call you Chewy  

Good one! I can't wait to see the last set!

~Little Baby IceCream~

Little Baby IceCream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 06:15 AM   #157
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

Augh!! Bendy put something nuclear in the food!

...or so it would seem...

I can't believe how bright Mina is in that fifth picture! It hurts my eyes!!
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 07:23 PM   #158
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloo2daMacs View Post
Augh!! Bendy put something nuclear in the food!

...or so it would seem...

I can't believe how bright Mina is in that fifth picture! It hurts my eyes!!
Or so it would seem, indeed. (Laughs maliciously to self at private joke...)

Foster's Valley: The Visitors, Part Four

At this point there isn't really too much left to tell you about. Around 10:00 pm Luna entered the living room:

And started talking about baseball. Solanna, knowing what a klutz Luna can be, left the room and took Berry with her as Luna demonstrated her batting stance:

Happily, nothing bad happened this time, but it seems that my enchanting Sailor Moon Sim is as uncoordinated as the original anime character. For the record, while I refer to her as "mine", she and the rest of the Sailor Scouts were created by people far more talented than I am. All are available for download at the MTS2 site. After showing off her batting talents (or complete lack thereof), she and Coco indulged in a little malicious gossip:

The person they're gossiping about is Gabe the Valley Pest; the subject is the fight that occurred last year (a week ago to them), where Gabe got beaten up by former Forum member Wendywild13 after he ventrilofarted her. Sounds like he was asking for it. Both are currently at Sim State University, in the same dorm; they're getting along much better now. While the gossip was going on, Rei was standing idle on the third floor:

Sims do this a lot; just stand around and try to decide what to do next. Eduardo wanted to talk to her but Madam Foster got to her first:

As I recall, the topic was the weather. Rei gets along very well with most of the other Sims (except, as usual, Mr. Herriman); this surprises me, as she is often just as cranky as the original. Regardless, there was a lot of conversation going on as the evening wound down, including one that tested my dear Frankie's patience:

Frankie Foster, meet Richard Nixon. Yet another shot we'll likely never see on the show. Probably just as well. Frankie listened patiently while Richard spoke at length about why he should be the next Mayor of Foster's Valley. Luna, who had also been in the room, got up and looked out the window:

"Hey, everybody!" she yelled. "It's snowing!" And so it was. For the first time in the history of the Valley, there was snow falling from the sky:

Which of course was the perfect time for Eduardo and Richard to play on the swings:

Sims are so weird. Anyway, by then it was after 2:00 am. The two paused to take stock of each other:

They said their goodbyes, and the Sailor Scouts went home. It had been a good day for everyone, more or less, including the Simmaster.

And now, we need to have a chat.

As you all know, Sims age. That includes everyone at Foster's too. Each Sim spends a certain fixed amount of time in each age group, then at around 6:00 pm on the appointed day they spin, there's a flash of multicolored light, and presto! Children become teens, teens become either young adults or full adults, etc. Now it so happens that at Foster's we have a unique situation, which is that with the exception of Frankie, everybody is going to hit their age transition in just under three hours game time. Bendy and Berry will become teens. More importantly, Wilt, Coco, and Eduardo will either become adults and stay in the House and, like Frankie, function as adults in every way, or they can go into the young adult stage and leave the House for awhile to attend college. It would be like a spin-off, in a way; after college they would continue on to become full adults and could either return to the House or move on to new lives of their own. While in college, new IF's could take their place at Foster's for awhile, either characters from the show or new, never before seen characters. Many new social interactions will become available to them all, and I'm willing to roll the dice and let them do what they want. Or I can fire up the InSIMenator and stop some or all them from aging any further. There's a lot to consider. So... what's your opinion?

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 09:36 PM   #159
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Wait a minute...they were teens?

Man, it's VERY hard to tell the difference between a teen and an adult in this game.

Sure, you can let them grow up, but stop them from becoming seniors! XDD
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 03:02 AM   #160
lucyrocks73
Razzamatazztic Tap Dancer

There are ways to make punks like you sing.  

Send a message via AIM to lucyrocks73

I think you should let them go to college and then come back as adults... It sounds like a good idea.

-Marty