Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 08-05-2008, 06:14 PM   #1521
L.G.
Melvineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by creamz06 View Post
Whoa. I may not play Mario Kart Wii, but that must've been a little scary seeing that all of a sudden.
Yeah, but that record got disqualified, and the legitimate record is now listed on top.
L.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 06:40 PM   #1522
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

My mailbox will be fixed tommorrow, according to the maintainence guy. I'll believe it when it happens. In the meantime, despite having dealt with the recent fiasco involving my bank account in a timely manner and having a sizable positive balance, my card was just denied over on eBay for a $22.00 purchase. Given the way banks and credit companies work it will probably take months to straighten this out. I gotta tell you, between that, the incident with the mailbox, and a host of other petty annoyances, well, it all adds up over time and I REALLY feel like belting someone or breaking something. Sheesh, when the :censored: does all this crap end??

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 08-05-2008 at 06:40 PM.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 07:24 AM   #1523
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

People who leave huge "artificial gaps" in line ups.

By that I mean people who stand far away enough from the person ahead of them in line thus leaving enough space for an extra person to occupy, making the line seem longer then it should be.

Really annoying.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 08:33 PM   #1524
some guy you dont know
Just a Poor Boy

Location: some building in some city of some state in some country.
Send a message via AIM to some guy you dont know

spending an entire day in a car (more or less) to get home. we left at 8 am, got home around 9 pm (although there was a time zone change somewhere in the middle of that, so i dunno the exact amount of time.) anyhow, its never any fun at all.
Old 08-09-2008, 09:16 PM   #1525
L.G.
Melvineer

My internet browser claiming the following while using the back command:

"The server at www.fosters-home.com is taking too long to respond."

Poppycock!

Edit: Also, the smell of the water around Inner Harbor.

Last edited by L.G.; 08-09-2008 at 10:00 PM.
Old 08-12-2008, 12:24 PM   #1526
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
My mailbox will be fixed tommorrow, according to the maintainence guy. I'll believe it when it happens. In the meantime, despite having dealt with the recent fiasco involving my bank account in a timely manner and having a sizable positive balance, my card was just denied over on eBay for a $22.00 purchase. Given the way banks and credit companies work it will probably take months to straighten this out. I gotta tell you, between that, the incident with the mailbox, and a host of other petty annoyances, well, it all adds up over time and I REALLY feel like belting someone or breaking something. Sheesh, when the :censored: does all this crap end??
On the plus side, my account has been fixed and so, finally, was my mailbox. On the downside, while I was waiting for that worthless, lazy SOB maintainence guy to fix the mailbox, a notice from the bank about an overdraft regarding my health insurance languished unattended for at least a week. Hopefully I can straighten it out before my prescriptions run out or I get hit by a bus or some such thing. The maintainence guy has been loudly reported to the office; whether it'll do any good or not is questionable. As far as I'm concerned he should be fired.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 02:23 PM   #1527
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

My mother. She may be family and I do love her, but she ticked me off earlier. She says I have an attitude problem, because I told her up front that I'm busy looking for work. Why did I even come back home?

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+

Last edited by One Radical Dude; 08-12-2008 at 02:24 PM.
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 05:18 PM   #1528
L.G.
Melvineer

I saw another cheater by the name of "Ant" having Mario Kart Wii time records between 00:00:199 and 00:00:070 on several courses. And my basic reaction was...

Image from link below.
http://darkjak.deviantart.com/art/Ra...Stamp-73202460

Last edited by L.G.; 08-13-2008 at 08:29 PM.
Old 08-13-2008, 06:44 PM   #1529
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

I have been on vacation since August 1 (I go back on the 18th). I stayed local, and the first half was great, because my father came to see me. This last half has been AWFUL! I have been wanting to do some artwork, turn in my stories, and record some more music. So far, I have been working with the property management to rent out my property, I have been in a meeting with a contracter back and forth from my house to my other one. Trying to wait on a check to deposit for further work on my other house, and back and forth with other peoples wants. This is MY VACATION! When will I have a chance to do what I WANT? This vacation is ABOUT ME!
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 07:41 PM   #1530
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

A new member here just tried to bribe their way into a mod position. THAT ticked me off.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote