Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 07-11-2008, 07:52 PM   #1461
L.G.
Melvineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partymember View Post
you really have to watch out for big pickups... i've noticed that alot of them just pull right out or stop wherever like they own the road.
Yikes. That is annoying...and dangerous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fosters home fan View Post
YOUTUBE. They now expose people's I.P. addresses just to make sure NO ONE is "Infrindging the copyrights of videos. I'm deleting my account since it has tons of videos that might "infrindge" copyrights. Fosters, and South Park, mainly. :-\ :|

By the way, if they DO find a video that infrindges copyrights, heads will roll, basically.
Now that you mention copyrights, a lot of videos I've saved under "favorites" are now gone because the people who posted them have their accounts either suspended or closed. And those videos were usually hysterical. The jerks...

Last edited by L.G.; 07-11-2008 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Because I like chocolate milk!
L.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 01:58 PM   #1462
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Sometimes GRAVITY ticks me off, as I am clumsy and when things fall over and go BANG BANG on the floor people stare at me like "WTF HAPPENED"...in fact, it still makes me wonder why even noise (Like the phone ringing, or something falling over with a CLANGCLANG) draws us towards it...BOOMCRASH and we're like "OMGWTF HAPPENED" and run over there like a chicken without a head, and then ask the other people there who seem to witness it "OMG WTF HAPPENED" and they're either "*something* fell over!!" or "Lol I donno"...

Wow, funny how this "annoyance" amuses me...XDD
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 02:33 PM   #1463
L.G.
Melvineer

I'll tell you all what's ticking me off right now: FireFox. As I'm selecting videos at CN's video site to save under favorite places, my browser chokes and stops responding. I can't figure out why.

Last edited by L.G.; 07-12-2008 at 02:34 PM.
Old 07-12-2008, 03:33 PM   #1464
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

I'm angry because there is a woman that works for my dad right now, and on TWO the days that she works, I have found (or rather, not found) $100 missing out of my wallet. My dad has found money missing from his wallet, too, as has my mom. We haven't got anything to pin her, though, because if she is stealing, it's in an area of the building with no cameras. This is the most obnoxious woman in the world to begin with, and the possible stealing just takes the cake. It's not MY fault she doesn't feel like she has enough money, and her bills AREN'T mine, so I shouldn't have to pay for them, either.

And also? Those kids that broke into my dad's restaurant? Not caught. STILL. I don't think they're going to be. The cop did tell my dad that the video or story about it or something was going to be put on the show Smoking Gun, though, which I find interesting.

Grr.... I hate thieves!!
Old 07-12-2008, 04:17 PM   #1465
L.G.
Melvineer

"I bet you'll never guess who has a crush on you ...! Click here to find out!!!"

Daaaaah!!...Anyone who has AIM have seen this type of spam. It drives me nuts!

Last edited by L.G.; 07-12-2008 at 04:17 PM.
Old 07-12-2008, 05:35 PM   #1466
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Oh yeah, I've seen those, mostly in my email. I mark them as Spam and delete them. Bunch of crap.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 09:28 PM   #1467
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17

I get those things mostly as pop-up ads. I still hate them.

What's ticking me off: The big one is my coworker right now. Apparently, she wasn't supposed to come in today until 5, when I got off, but of course no one tells ME that. I was stuck my entire shift, 9 AM to 5 PM, alone. And I had to deal with two rushes and a huge order by myself. Needless to say, I was thinking very unpleasant thoughts by the time 5 rolled around. I finsihed the huge order and punched out. Then came the kicker: As I'm putting my jacket, clearly ready to go home, she tells me to do something. (I didn't even catch what it was, other than it was a command to do something or other.) I'd been suckered into something like this before, so I told her flat out that I'd punched out already and continued putting my jacket. She actually told me she was going to leave a huge mess for me when I opened up tomorrow just to see how I liked it. I told her go ahead. (I really wanted to tell her that I didn't give a rat's furry rear end, but I was trying to be, gasp, mature.) All I have to say about that is... If you do, I'm not touching a thing until I call the boss first. Not a single thing-- I'll kick back and work on my Transformers: Animated fanfic.

On the side, two of the four DVDs I rented tonight, Cars and Spirited Away. Both have something wrong with them, 'cos they keep stopping mid-scene, and cleaning the disc only helps a little bit. I was warned the Spirited Away disc might do that, but when it happened to the Cars one, it was just pure and utter crap. Hopefully, Transformers and Across the Universe won't do that, too. xP

Anyone can cook, but only the fearless can be great. ~ Ratatouille
WiltsAKGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 08:08 PM   #1468
Nathander
The Best Character on the Show

Hairgel!  

Send a message via AIM to Nathander

Having to take my car into the shop. For the second time. In two weeks. Yeah, that really gets me, trust me.
Old 07-13-2008, 08:14 PM   #1469
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Definitely. I'm taking my car in, maybe tomorrow, to just have it checked over before we drive down to San Diego. We did that last year of course, and yet we still spent the first day of our vacation at a repair shop because the brake pads were practically worn to nothing. Somehow I don't think the pads magically disappeared on the drive down. So that obviously ticked me off. Different shop, they'd better not "overlook" anything.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 09:14 PM   #1470
Ridureyu
Permanent Resident

Send a message via AIM to Ridureyu

I remember this! Nothing brings friends together quite like mechanical failure!