Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Humans

Notices

Humans Discuss the main human characters: Mac, Frankie, Madame Foster, Goo, Terrence, and Mom.

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 11:06 AM   #1391
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

And when can we expect this video? I'm sure it would great. I still can't get over how wonderful Isanefan's was.
Old 04-11-2007, 11:45 AM   #1392
Voxxyn
Banned

He already posted it on the Other Fan Creations thread. It consists of still images instead of video clips(Mr. M says he doesn't have the equipment to do clips), but I still thought it was great.

So, uh... Season 5 begins on May 4th... I know this has been discussed here before, but now that we finally have a date, does anyone else want to share their specific hopes or expectations for Frankie's potential roles in the upcoming new episodes? I'm hoping she'll be prominent like she was in Seasons 1 and 4.
Old 04-11-2007, 01:58 PM   #1393
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
So, uh... Season 5 begins on May 4th... I know this has been discussed here before, but now that we finally have a date, does anyone else want to share their specific hopes or expectations for Frankie's potential roles in the upcoming new episodes? I'm hoping she'll be prominent like she was in Seasons 1 and 4.
I hope we can learn more about Frankie with this new season. I agree with seeing more of our beloved redheaded punker in future episodes!
Old 04-11-2007, 02:14 PM   #1394
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

I'd like to learn more about her life, both past and present, but honestly as long as she gets an episode or two of her own this season I'll be happy.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Old 04-11-2007, 02:20 PM   #1395
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Frankie's episodes sadly are few and here's hoping that at least ONE will be about her and more so about her being the focus like "Setting a president", rather then her taking a back seat to Bloo or someone else. However, if that's all we can get I'll be happy.

One thing I've noticed is that while Frankie's center episodes may be very few, she does get alot of good co-star points for episodes. "The Big Cheese", "Store Wars", "World wide wabbit", "Busted", "Bus the two of us" "Bloooo" etc. She plays off other characters well, and she gives out some great moments.

I'm hoping that if Frankie can't be the star of an episode, she can still take an active role in others. I especially would LOVE to see an episode with her and Mac being the ONLY focus, like they get stuck in a desert and gotta walk back home or something. I really think those two have a underused relationship.
Old 04-11-2007, 02:20 PM   #1396
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

I'm with Cassini, but my main hope is that we don't get any controversial Frankie episodes like we have before.
Old 04-11-2007, 07:35 PM   #1397
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medikor View Post
My main hope is that we don't get any controversial Frankie episodes like we have before.
I'm not even going to bother with that episode! I've heard it casued an uproar on us fellow Frankie fans, so I won't watch it!
Old 04-12-2007, 06:33 AM   #1398
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

It all depends on who you are, I guess. I enjoyed the episode. I thought it was funny at parts. I say don't completly throw away the option of seeing it. I honestly think that it's no worse then "Fosters go'es to Europe. But this in no way means that I support Frankie bashing episodes.
Old 04-12-2007, 08:02 AM   #1399
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

7:30 tonight, FMD is on. Just a heads up.
Old 04-12-2007, 01:38 PM   #1400
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

I have a good feeling we'll see Frankie have a good-sized role in most of the episodes in season 5. Including one she'll star in. Look at it this way, every season except 1 had one that she starred in. Season 2 had FMD, Season 3 had the Horrid Episode & Setting A President, Season 4 had "The Big Cheese".

Closed Thread