Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Humans

Notices

Humans Discuss the main human characters: Mac, Frankie, Madame Foster, Goo, Terrence, and Mom.

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2006, 12:21 PM   #131
Emma
Foster's Legend

Frankie doesn't strike me as one to ever settle down, although I'm sure she'd have no trouble finding someone. And when it comes to children, she already has over 1000 kids, and I just don't think she'd need any more as long as she's working at Foster's.

But, if she ever did want a kid, I'd like to think she'd adopt.

Last edited by Emma; 09-01-2006 at 12:22 PM.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:22 PM   #132
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medikor View Post
Would she hold her wedding at Fosters with all the imaginary friends?
Considering the chaos having all the IFs at her wedding would entail (I can imagine Bloo would pick their tearful wedding vows as the moment to loudly proclaim how boring this is and when are they going to bring out the cake already), I do believe that is a fantastic idea.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:35 PM   #133
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

Either way, Frankie would make a wonderful mother.
Old 09-01-2006, 02:16 PM   #134
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Either way, Frankie would make a wonderful mother.
Absolutely. Anyone who's seen her at work on the series, seen her caring side, can attest to that. The part where she was taking care of the infant IF's in "Imposter's" always comes to mind when I think about Frankie as a mom.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Old 09-01-2006, 02:42 PM   #135
Voxxyn
Banned

I can't see myself romantically linked to Frankie either. I'm quite introverted, have Asperger's Syndrome, not very physically handsome nor outgoing and, quite frankly, have absolutely no interest to get involved in relationships or dating anytime soon, especially seeing as how vapid and trivialized these things have become thanks to our MTV-minded culture.

That said, I admire her to no end. Being an introvert also means that I know all-too-well of what it's like to be a social outcast; and this show is primarily about imaginary friends who are abandoned because it's deemed culturally unacceptable upon reaching a certain age in the show's universe. Because of that, I just can't help but love Frankie for being so dedicated towards the well-being of living entities that are most likely looked down upon by general society, especially "hip" youngsters(Including those idiot "macho men" who would otherwise have no trouble making her their "trophy girlfriend"). Such dedication and compassion adds much depth of purity to her external attractiveness, I think.

Whether or not I'd ever be with Frankie(if she were real) doesn't matter to me. What I want is for her to continue being the wonderful, refreshing, three-dimensional, flawed-yet-goldhearted character she is.

Last edited by Voxxyn; 09-01-2006 at 03:40 PM.
Old 09-01-2006, 04:03 PM   #136
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

You have... whatnow?

I think Frankie would adopt... but it's also possible she'd have kids of her own, too.
Old 09-01-2006, 04:10 PM   #137
Sims Katie
Settling In

Quote:
Would she hold her wedding at Fosters with all the imaginary friends?
I think she would. She grew up in Foster's, surrounded by all the friends. They're her family, they'd be there. Also, weddings are expensive. Why not have it at Foster's? Its a big house with a kitchen designed for large output, lots of room, expansive lawn and gardens. And its free.

Sprinkle sprinkle little bar
What I wonder is a cat... keeshh
Old 09-01-2006, 06:19 PM   #138
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

I think everyone should really stop selling themselves so short and realize what it is your saying. First off, if anyone on this board knows ANYTHING about Frankie then you should know that looks aren't everything, she cares what's INSIDE.

Hell, she proved it after she dumped that schmuck of a boyfriend after he ripped on Mac and Bloo. Frankie isn't after macho types or super hero romeo types or anything like that, why do you think she didn't fall for that prince charming imaginary friend?

The fact that everyone says how sweet and caring she is leads me to believe that if she truly liked or loved someone, looks or weight or any of that stuff would be the least of her worries. Frankie lives to care and Mac and the others know it.

I too think Frankie is a bit too spirited to settle down now, but down the line I could easily see her wanting to get married and of COURSE having it at Foster's. I could so see Wilt being the priest, and Bloo being put as the flower girl for kicks .

If Frankie did get married, odds are she'd want a kid of her own rather then adopt but I still think she'd stay close to Foster's and either still live in it or near by it. Foster's is her life and she's not gonna give that up until the day she dies.

Considering how dedicated she is to her job, I'd say that much is certain. I don't think Frankie would have any problem getting romantically involved with anyone, because we know what kind of person she is and what matters most to her. If you really think Frankie would judge you on looks or weight, then you don't really know her at all.

Last edited by Mr. Marshmallow; 09-01-2006 at 06:20 PM.
Old 09-01-2006, 06:53 PM   #139
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

Thing is... I kinda don't know her at all because I've only seen a handful of the episodes. Teletoon is awful about that.
I see Frankie takeing Madam Fosters place as head-honcho and Mac takeing her old job. That just seems like the natural coarse of things.
Old 09-01-2006, 08:15 PM   #140
billytheskink
Permanent Resident

I'm Punk Rock...  

Send a message via AIM to billytheskink

well, she did dump that animated version of Sam Hornish Jr.

If she dumps a professional race car driver, then, shucks.... I just wanted to say that
Closed Thread