Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Supporting Cast

Notices

Supporting Cast Discuss everyone else in the show, both human and imaginary. For discussions about single, specific characters only.

Old 12-12-2007, 06:16 PM   #131
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

She could show up claiming to be reformed. It might even be true, but it all comes undone when Bloo does something to set her off. Or maybe she fixates on someone else. I can see her in the foyer, looking over the rest of the IFs, softly saying to herself, "Now, who shall I choose as my new love?" The camera slowly pans across the room, surveying the assembled residents; it pauses on Cheese. Berry breaks the fourth wall, turns to us and says, "Oh, come on, I'm not that crazy! Next!" The camera moves on.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 12-12-2007 at 06:17 PM.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 07:11 PM   #132
Mayor Adam West
At Home
Oh yes, I'm a man who loves his taffy  

Send a message via AIM to Mayor Adam West Send a message via MSN to Mayor Adam West Send a message via Yahoo to Mayor Adam West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
I'm wondering how Eduardo would react if she vented her frustrations on Baby Pacho. Funny for us, I imagine; not so much fun for Berry.

Y'all think the little psycho will be back again?
No, anything but Baby Pacho! You should leave him out of it!
Mayor Adam West is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 08:29 PM   #133
Ridureyu
Permanent Resident

Send a message via AIM to Ridureyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
The scariest of psycho characters are the ones who, like Berry, look so innocent and harmless most of the time, and quickly lure you into a false sense of security. I mean, when she first showed up at Foster's in "Berry Scary", WHO would have ever thought that this cutesy little pink darling with big eyes and that little-girlie demeanor would be a close rival for Glenn Close's character in "Fatal Attraction"? To ME, those are the real psychopaths-the ones you least expect. I agree she's not evil per se, but she is a nut-case, a very dangerous one at that. Her sanity is definitely amiss, leaving her intelligence intact, which serves to make her all the more dangerous.

I never cared much for the Disney brand of villains myself, since it's so obvious as soon as you see them that they are the villains, even before they say or do anything, because of that stereotype that the "Bad Guys" have to be ugly and LOOK mean. It's not often that the Disney-esque movies spring a surprise on us like the folks who make Foster's did.

pitbulllady

I always thought that Frollo was the best part of Disney's Hunchback. That man was positively creepy. Gaston was another one - until the last third of the movie, he was just a muscleheaded buffoon. Then you learn that he's capable of murder.

My point was that "villains" are really easy to overuse. A little bit of Berry goes a long way, and helps keep her fresh.
Old 12-13-2007, 02:04 AM   #134
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridureyu View Post
I always thought that Frollo was the best part of Disney's Hunchback. That man was positively creepy. Gaston was another one - until the last third of the movie, he was just a muscleheaded buffoon. Then you learn that he's capable of murder.

My point was that "villains" are really easy to overuse. A little bit of Berry goes a long way, and helps keep her fresh.
Yeah, Frollo's a good one, certainly a lot more interesting than your average Disney antagonist - in part because, unlike most Disney villains who spend all their time covetting their more "charismatic" older sibling's power or wealth, he actually starts out as the richest and most powerful man in Paris, and he has nowhere else to go from there but completely insane. Plus, Tony Jay was magnificent as his vocal chords.

As for Berry, she's always been a tricky one for me. I was somewhat ambivalent toward her when I first saw "Berry Scary", she grew on me with repeated viewings, I was as gob-smacked by her surprise return this season as everyone else, but now that those feelings have had time to settle I feel like I've kind of had my Berry fill and I'm personally not so bothered about whether or not she shows up for a third time. No offence to her fans or anything, but she's never been one of my favourite characters and there is something about her violently overbearing zeal which I find slightly repellent. I'd be perfectly contented for them to put a lid on it for a while.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.

Last edited by jekylljuice; 12-13-2007 at 08:07 AM.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 02:51 AM   #135
Hinata4
Newly Abandoned
Frankie RULZZZ !!!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooCheese View Post
Haha! He looked like he wanted to melt into a puddle and slink away.
Yup

Frankie rocks!!!
The many faces of Frankie:
Hinata4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 06:59 PM   #136
Cell_Phone_guy
Settling In

I wonder what would happen if Berry met Cheese and/or the Bloo clones either created by Goo or Mac's classmates?

Cell_Phone_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 07:16 PM   #137
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cell_Phone_guy View Post
I wonder what would happen if Berry met Cheese and/or the Bloo clones either created by Goo or Mac's classmates?

For the latter, I'd guess she'd berate them for not being as "wonderful" as the original, whom she'd then make ga-ga eyes at. He'd be oblivious.

For the former, she'd roll her eyes and wonder what Louise was thinking.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 06:08 AM   #138
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post

For the former, she'd roll her eyes and wonder what Louise was thinking.
Then Cheese will mistake Berry's rejection for affection and try to become her "friend for life" leading to a very wacky and zany situation reminiscent of the comedy programs of yore.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 06:41 AM   #139
GooGoo
Newly Abandoned

I love Berry!
She's my favorite character, next to Cheese.
GooGoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:50 PM   #140
Minatart
Newly Abandoned

Berry is just too cute<3
I love her berry much
Minatart is offline   Reply With Quote