Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Humans

Notices

Humans Discuss the main human characters: Mac, Frankie, Madame Foster, Goo, Terrence, and Mom.

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 10:38 AM   #1371
Master Knight DH
Newly Abandoned

There's one more thing to give Frankie credit for: putting up with a certain ******* named Blooregard Q. Kazoo, over a chauvinist like Dylan. Heck, she regards Bloo as one of her friends where she has managed to get sick of Dylan.

At the very least, she wouldn't have lousy double standards about the "he may be a (whatever) but he's my (same whatever)" logic. Really, plenty of girls out there have that damn logic but only as a sad excuse to desire chavinists. WTF?
Old 04-05-2007, 11:06 AM   #1372
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by duck2k View Post
Sorry guys,

But this Frankie fan has been extremely busy. I have been working on remodeling my house, and I am recording some of my blues tunes. I apologize to all fellow Frankie fans that I have been outta da loop!
Thats extremely cool, Duck, nothing to apologize for!
Old 04-05-2007, 01:58 PM   #1373
Voxxyn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medikor View Post
I think the lack of any real background on Frankie is just due to the same reason as Madam Foster and Mr.Harraman: They don't know how they want to tell their storys quite yet and want to hold off on them so they don't diiapoint. Who knows, maybe they saw they're aware of the backlash that resulted from Imposters and don't want to make the same mistake twice?
I say give it time. I'm sure that we'll see some great things for Frankie in the future.
I hope you're right. If there's a Frankie movie, all I ask is for the writers to give it as much heart and warmth as they gave GWH.

And I'm glad to see Frankie in that "cartoon girls" list... even though she's #1 to me.

Last edited by Voxxyn; 04-05-2007 at 01:59 PM.
Old 04-05-2007, 02:02 PM   #1374
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medikor View Post
On a side note: I stumbled upon a top ten toon girl list on Retrojunk. Frankie is #7 out of ten.

http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgur...3Doff%26sa%3DN
Much as I appreciate the link to the list, I have to disagree with nearly EVERYONE on this list (Except Frankie course). I can't for the life of me find any attraction to Dr. Girlfriend or that goddess from Billy and Mandy.

Seriously though, I appreciate others supporting cartoon girl love but this list to me just really is off taste. But that's just me.
Old 04-05-2007, 02:18 PM   #1375
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Other than Frankie, I have no idea who most of those girls are. No Daphne Blake? No Lita Kino? Sorry, but without those two, no top 10 list of animated ladies is complete, at least as far as I'm concerned.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 04-05-2007 at 02:19 PM.
Old 04-05-2007, 02:43 PM   #1376
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

I am 100% in agreement with Faye, that Lust chick (whoever she is ??? ), the E-surance chick, and Frankie, but the rest either i don't know and totally don't interest me, or are total WTF answers. Birdgirl? COME ON! Freakin' Ryoko from Tenchi isn't even on there.

(Don't badmouth me about Tenchi, bros, i watched it as a filler between giant-robots-killing-each-other shows)
Old 04-05-2007, 02:44 PM   #1377
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
No Daphne Blake?
I found a better "hottest cartoon gals" list on retrocrush.com where Daphne ranked in the top 10 (out of 100, no less), but it seems to have disappeared. Frankie wasn't on it, though (I think Foster's either hadn't premiered yet or wasn't well-known) and there were hardly any anime characters.

But that list... Haruko Haruhara is hardly one of anime's most attractive girls (which is difficult in anime, where most girls are pretty much equally attractive), and.... the Esurance chick? Huh?
Old 04-05-2007, 03:30 PM   #1378
AerostarMonk
Holy Toledo!

Just try to relax and I'll try not to steal from you.  

Send a message via AIM to AerostarMonk Send a message via MSN to AerostarMonk Send a message via Yahoo to AerostarMonk

I like the Esurance girl, but only when she has glasses and brown hair.

Yes, I'm riding on looks alone. She doesn't really have much personality, so that's all I have to go on. I mean she forgets who that one guy is on a consistent basis.

Last edited by AerostarMonk; 04-05-2007 at 03:32 PM.
Old 04-05-2007, 04:04 PM   #1379
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

Glad you guys found the link interesting. I think Frankie being #7 on that list is a huge accomplisment when you look at the exagerated beuty of the ladies that scored higher.
Old 04-05-2007, 05:46 PM   #1380
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Haruko is nice but it's really hard to argue with Faye Valentine, on that I definitely agree with. But Cass is right, where the hell is Sailor Jupiter, or for that matter ANY of the scouts? What about Lola Bunny or Minerva Mink?

This is a pretty piss poor list, the e-surance girl isn't too bad though I can't comprehend how this selection of girls made the list when there's so much, much, MUCH more attractive and lovely looking animated girls out there.

Amy Wong from Futurama's nice, Misty from Pokemon, oh and also I definitely agree on Black Canary on JS: Unlimited. They have some FINE females on that show. Wonder Woman, Zatanna, Hawkgirl, the very lovely Huntress.

But back on topic, Medikor is right, the fact Frankie is on this mixed up list is a huge leap for her character and it shows that her fandom certainly exists elsewhere outside of this board.
Closed Thread