Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 04-18-2008, 12:39 PM   #1251
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Watch the political talk, people.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 04-18-2008 at 01:00 PM.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 03:20 PM   #1252
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiltsAKGirl17 View Post
Dear Lord forbid something like THAT happen. (Although I shouldn't talk-- I'll be going to DC soon enough...)
cool. Field trip?
Old 04-18-2008, 04:03 PM   #1253
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Dear Lord forbid something like THAT happen. (Although I shouldn't talk-- I'll be going to DC soon enough...)
Well, heck-you're just eight hours from me if you're in DC; might as well swing on down to good ole' South Kakalacky for a visit, if you've come all that way from Alaska!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 04:06 PM   #1254
CagedWings67
Newly Abandoned

Location: In a very cozy box with high-speed internet connections.
Send a message via AIM to CagedWings67

You guys are gonna make me cry. All of this field trip to DC stuff is making me sad. I was supposed to go on a field trip this year to DC with the eighth grade, but the entire eighth grade can’t, hence the teachers are on strike for a fair contract and my middle school is basically broke. The farthest we’ve gone on a school field trip was to Cape Cod, three hours from where I live. But that was two years ago….

Back on topic, I just found out another thing that ticks me off. I hate it when you JUST FINISHED typing something on the computer that was ridiculously lengthy, *cough, dA journal, cough* and you are re-reading it to make sure that you didn’t make any errors in it, then you accidentally press a certain key, that makes the screen go to the page that you were on before you typed that whole thing, and you have to type it over again. I hated that.
Old 04-18-2008, 06:14 PM   #1255
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17
Default One for the Road...

This could very well be my last post for a while, so that's why it's this long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
Watch the political talk, people.
Sorry. My fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partymember View Post
cool. Field trip?
Eh, sort of-- we don't do field trips at my school because everything good's so far away. It's a group trip-- we've been fundraising all year and it's all come down to... about an hour and a half until I go to check in. Squee... X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
Well, heck-you're just eight hours from me if you're in DC; might as well swing on down to good ole' South Kakalacky for a visit, if you've come all that way from Alaska!

pitbulllady
You have no idea how badly that tempts me! I would love to, but I have to stay with my group and stuff. Plus, my parents might have a heart attack if I call and tell them, "I'm in Charleston, South Carolina. No seriosuly-- I'm in Charleston." But trust me, if I could, I would-- at least, for once, we'll be in the same time zone! (Maybe next road trip...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CagedWings67 View Post
You guys are gonna make me cry. All of this field trip to DC stuff is making me sad. I was supposed to go on a field trip this year to DC with the eighth grade, but the entire eighth grade can?t, hence the teachers are on strike for a fair contract and my middle school is basically broke. The farthest we?ve gone on a school field trip was to Cape Cod, three hours from where I live. But that was two years ago?.

Back on topic, I just found out another thing that ticks me off. I hate it when you JUST FINISHED typing something on the computer that was ridiculously lengthy, *cough, dA journal, cough* and you are re-reading it to make sure that you didn?t make any errors in it, then you accidentally press a certain key, that makes the screen go to the page that you were on before you typed that whole thing, and you have to type it over again. I hated that.
Sorry, CW-- I didn't want to make you cry. <hugs>

And I understand what you mean about typing stuff and then pushing the wrong button. Or better yet, when you type a ton of stuff for a paper and then close the window and THOUGHT you hit "save," only to find all your hard work-- and brilliant ideas-- are gone. AUGH!

I feel like I put more thought into this one post than I do my AP Bio tests. Oh, well. I'm off to see the wizard!

Anyone can cook, but only the fearless can be great. ~ Ratatouille
WiltsAKGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 07:36 PM   #1256
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

Quote:
Sorry. My fault.
no, it was mine. Sorry.

Sounds like fun, have a good time stay safe, though, crime rate in DC is nuts.
Old 04-18-2008, 09:16 PM   #1257
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Here is an easy one, "Internet scam artists" I don't even think they're trying anymore given the contents of this e-mail that has just crossed my e-mail inbox. For a fun rainy day activity try and count all of the spelling and grammar mistakes in the following message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Idiot
Compliments of the day,
it has been discovered that some hackers have hacked your credit card and we discovered they have started to put it into use.Due to this reason we have decided to help restore and change your creditcard informations and make it more secured for use that is why we sent you this mail to notify you that we can help secure your credit cards now, all you have to do is just to send your credit card informtions and we will help to retrieve and help get your credit cards secured.All you have to do is to send all informatons of your credit cards to the email address writing below.

This is a prvate organiston that helps people sovle problems on credit cards.At one time or the other we that started this organisation have been victims of credit cards been hacked at one time or the other that is why we came up with the idea of helping those we have detected with our credit card software detective having this same kind of problems...............
Just how dumb do they think I am?...

Last edited by taranchula; 04-18-2008 at 09:17 PM.
taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 09:20 PM   #1258
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

"organiston"... isn't that where Borat is from?

jagsiemash!
Old 04-18-2008, 09:26 PM   #1259
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partymember View Post
"organiston"... isn't that where Borat is from?

jagsiemash!
Yeah, and now everytime I reread that message I am going to have Borat's voice reading it out in my head.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 09:45 PM   #1260
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

very nice!