Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 10-12-2007, 08:05 PM   #111
Bloonan
Banned
No sudden movements... I'm watching you.  

Location: In the dark corner of my room, with my computer and my video games.

Misty from the Pokemon anime. She kinda grew on me, what with me seeing those huge marathons on weekends and all...
Bloonan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 09:15 PM   #112
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

I don't have many crushes. They're more favourites than anything else. Although there is one that is still close to my heart...

Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura.

Ever since I first saw her, she's captured me with her kindnesss and sweet personality. If I ever have a daughter, I want her to be just like Sakura.

Don't worry, Cass. I still like Frankie!

Last edited by frankie_fan; 01-21-2008 at 08:33 PM. Reason: I now wanna see Animax's dub of Cardcaptor Sakura!
frankie_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 09:47 PM   #113
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie_fan View Post
I don't have many crushes. They're more favourites than anything else. Although there is one that is still close to my heart...

Sakura from Cardcaptors.

Ever since I first saw her, she's captured me with her kindnesss and sweet personality. If I ever have a daughter, I want her to be just like Sakura.

Don't worry, Cass. I still like Frankie!
That was beautiful FF, really it sounded more dedicated and "crush" worthy then you think. That's pretty much how I feel about my toon crushes.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 09:27 AM   #114
Ccook50
Foster's Legend

Don't forget to turn left at Greenland  

The two earliest cartoon crushes I had were Betty Rubble and Sabrina The Teenage Witch (1969 version).
Old 10-13-2007, 11:03 AM   #115
xxxClaire
Teenage Wasteland

Live everyday like you're Glen Coco.  

Send a message via MSN to xxxClaire

I really like Mac. And I like Wilt, Beast Boy from Teen Titans, Jude from 6Teen, and Cody from Total Drama Island.

? Long Live Jeremiah ?
xxxClaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 02:12 PM   #116
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccook50 View Post
The two earliest cartoon crushes I had were Betty Rubble and Sabrina The Teenage Witch (1969 version).
I actually had a crush on the LIVE version of Sabrina the Teenage witch, actually it was Melissa Joan Hart who PLAYED Sabrina but you get my point .

Mentioning Teen Titans, I have the BIGGEST toon crush/love on Starfire, I think she's one if the sweetest most lovely looking toon girl of the recent toons of the now. I also LOVE Jinx, I didn't care much for her at first but she really grew on me.

Mostly its her appearance, it's just so unique.
Old 10-13-2007, 03:22 PM   #117
cartman414
At Home

Has too much time on his hands. Er, hooves.  

Quote:

Sakura from Cardcaptors.

Agreed. She would also be the perfect little sis. :glomp:
cartman414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 07:01 PM   #118
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

BTW, I like your new avatar, Mr. Marshmallow. It's cool!!
frankie_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 07:35 PM   #119
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

When I was a wee thing, I had a crush on John Darling from Peter Pan. I'm not sure why, probably the way he was always trying to act more mature than he really was. When I was kindergartner aged, I liked any boy I knew with glasses, particularly my best friend's big brother. Told my parents, my best friend, and even HIM that I was going to marry him someday. As I got older and into my "tween" years, I shifted to Peter Pan himself. Throughout my gradeschool days, I had a tendancy to "fall" for any red haired boy that crossed my path. Even if they were bullies. But now days, hmmm... I kind of liked Milo from Pepper Ann, although haven't seen that cartoon in years (I miss it! Whaaa!!!), and I kind of like Robin from TT. As for Foster's.... uh, kind of shy to admit this for obvious reasons, but Sparky will like this---- Tarrence! I don't know why, I can't put my finger on it, but he must remind me of someone. I'll have you know it's not his bullyness I'm attracted to though. It's something else, probably the way he's drawn or something.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 09:15 PM   #120
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Quote:
BTW, I like your new avatar, Mr. Marshmallow. It's cool!!
Heh thanks.

Of all the crushes I've had though over the years, the main ones never have died down. Number one is easily Sailor Jupiter from Sailor Moon. Why? Well, I always thought she was hottest of the scouts and also the most lovable scout. She was a brave, powerful, and faithful friend who always stood up for others.

She always wanted to make others happy with her cooking and I felt so hurt and sorry for her because like her, I've tried so many times to have a romantic relationship only to fail every time. So I can relate. I also felt bad for her because Jupiter got the least "centered episodes" out of all the scouts.

My next big crush is also Misty from Pokemon, I've always crushed on that cute little red head. I thought she was such a hottie when I used to watch Pokemon, I felt she was such a nice person but had a hard time showing it and despite the fact she and Ash Ketchum are destined to be together, I often wrote stories of "my guy" crushing on her.

Finally my last longest running crush goes to sweet, adorable Bunnie Rabbot from Sonic the hedgehog (comics/TV show). I found her southern accent to be so insanely cute I never got sick of seeing her, I loved her voice actress on the show (Christine Cavanaugh who also did Gosalyn on Darkwing Duck) and I thought she looked super cute.

She never really did get the attention she deserved in the comics or the TV show but I still love that cybernetic southern bunny bell.