Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Imaginary Friends

Notices

Imaginary Friends Discuss the main imaginary characters: Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo, Coco, Mr. Herriman, Duchess, and Cheese.

Old 09-01-2007, 05:14 PM   #1121
x_dummkoff_x
Riku

floccinaucinihilipilification  

Send a message via AIM to x_dummkoff_x Send a message via MSN to x_dummkoff_x Send a message via Yahoo to x_dummkoff_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
But I thought that was Jenny's number...

We all know that Wilt and always shall be NUMBER ONE!

pitbulllady

YEAH!
he even has a one on him to remind him.
all he gotta do is look in the mirror.
[I mean, it'll be backward, but oh well]
Old 09-01-2007, 05:48 PM   #1122
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

I think his number is 111-1111.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 04:21 PM   #1123
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by A mysterious girl View Post
I think his number is the same number of the whole house.

Changing the subject, I know this is a cartoon and that things on here are exagerated sometimes, I don't know if this was discussed before, but a question -well, many questions- came to my mind a short time ago.
How can all Wilt's organs fit on his thin body? Were are his lungs, stomach, etc.? I mean, does the food go into his feet?.. I'm sorry!, I'm sorry! That was awful! I'm terrible! I don't think that actually happens! *runs towards the wall and hits her head with it, then she runs into the kitchen and spills lemon juice on her eyes. She returns to the computer* I had to punish myself... In what was I? Oh, yes... SORRY! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!... Well, let's continue.
And what about his ribs? Wouldn't they have to be really thin so they fit? And something REALLY important, how can his heart fit in there? At least on all of us, human beings, our heart has a similar size to our fists, and have you seen the size of Wilt's fists? I'm sure you have. But maybe, like in other living things, that does not apply to him.
Maybe Mac, Goo, Cheese and many other imaginary friends and children are more or less as "fat" as him, but they are much shorter.
So... in conclusion, how can everything fit there, on his body? Only the cartoon's "magic"? Do you think there might be another explanation?
If you notice, ALL of the characters have impossibly-exaggerated physical features, including the human characters. There's no way, for instance, that Mac's body could possibly support such a huge head, or Frankie's neck could be so long and not collapse, or Madame Foster's legs be so short and virtually triangular! Animators use those exaggerations to make characters more appealing, and easier to draw, especially in Flash. Wilt's torso, in most shots, is the same size as Frankie's; it's just that his head is so huge and his limbs so long in comparison! If you look at the screen cap from Good Wilt Hunting, where he gets pulled down into that group hug by that overly-emotional family after returning "Floofy Woogums" to them, you'll see that his body is the same size as the two adults' bodies. I tend to think of it this way: if these were real, live characters that we could actually meet(wouldn't that be nice?), their proportions would be the same as those real people, more or less, without the exaggerations. Most of them would have MUCH smaller heads, Frankie's legs would have a more feminine shape and her grandmother's would not be triangular, the humans would have fingernails(which they do not have in most scenes), Mac's eyebrows would not be in front of his bangs, etc. Wilt's proportions would be the same as you'd expect if a human could be that tall, and he'd have clearly visable muscles, tendons, etc, just like you'd see under the skin of a tall, sinewy athlete(like most pro basketball players), which means he'd have plenty of room for the same organs that we have in his chest cavity and abdominal cavity. The characters' eyes, most of them anyway-would have irises(I mean Frankie's driver's license says that her eyes are green, but you only see her pupils). Most of the characters would have visable lips, not just a slit for a mouth.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 06:47 PM   #1124
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

You know, I've asked this question too, and I personally believe since Wilt was "built" as he was, the organs were just arranged to fit in his body, one way or another. I also believe that the shape of Wilt's skull is round like a circle, but the rest of the head, would just be muscle, tissue, fat, and/or cartilage, much like a human's ears. Those lobes of his seem to be "boneless", as they just flop around as they please, and not retain a position.
Old 09-15-2007, 08:04 PM   #1125
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

I, for some reason, would think that Wilt's favorite color would be green, and not blue, as most would probably assume. What do you think his favorite color could be? (BESIDES blue)
Old 09-15-2007, 08:15 PM   #1126
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

It's not orange? Lol, I dunno.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 12:28 AM   #1127
Vampyre
Smart Aleck
Woah! Look at that ZIT!... PSYCHE!  

Well, I don't know really, because I'm convinced that his favourite colour is blue. I certainly can't see him liking PINK, even if these days pink is considered to be a man's colour (at least round here anyways...) hmm... If it's not allowed to be blue I'll say... Turquoise, cos THAT is an awesome colour...
Vampyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 12:24 PM   #1128
Alandra
Newly Abandoned
We can escape our reality and escape into the world of Fosters, even if it is for 30 minutes  

Send a message via MSN to Alandra Send a message via Yahoo to Alandra

Well its kinda hard to tell what Wilts second favorite color, we all know his first is blue as you guys have said before.. hmmmmm *thinks*

and for this..

Quote:
Originally Posted by A mysterious girl View Post
I think his number is the same number of the whole house.

Changing the subject, I know this is a cartoon and that things on here are exagerated sometimes, I don't know if this was discussed before, but a question -well, many questions- came to my mind a short time ago.
How can all Wilt's organs fit on his thin body? Were are his lungs, stomach, etc.? I mean, does the food go into his feet?.. I'm sorry!, I'm sorry! That was awful! I'm terrible! I don't think that actually happens! *runs towards the wall and hits her head with it, then she runs into the kitchen and spills lemon juice on her eyes. She returns to the computer* I had to punish myself... In what was I? Oh, yes... SORRY! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!... Well, let's continue.
And what about his ribs? Wouldn't they have to be really thin so they fit? And something REALLY important, how can his heart fit in there? At least on all of us, human beings, our heart has a similar size to our fists, and have you seen the size of Wilt's fists? I'm sure you have. But maybe, like in other living things, that does not apply to him.
Maybe Mac, Goo, Cheese and many other imaginary friends and children are more or less as "fat" as him, but they are much shorter.
So... in conclusion, how can everything fit there, on his body? Only the cartoon's "magic"? Do you think there might be another explanation?
If Wilts Heart is as big as one of his fists (knowing he only has one), he has one BIG heart ^_^. Cause I think if he balls his hand up into a fist, its like 2/3rds the size of his torso. We all know Wilt has a big heart

Last edited by Alandra; 09-16-2007 at 12:25 PM.
Alandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 05:49 PM   #1129
The Huntsman
Settling In

This question has probably been asked before, and it’s probably a subject of great debate, but why hasn’t Wilt been adopted? I’ve missed a lot of episodes and I’m not really sure if this has ever been addressed. Wilt has been seen by a lot of people, and nobody is freaked out by how he looks, so what’s the deal? With his personality, as “Good Wilt Hunting” had shown, he’s pretty much one of the best Imaginary Friends that a family could adopt.

Granted, I know the “real reason” is that he’s a main character and having him get adopted would be a serious problem for the series. However, I wish there was some sort of explanation.

Last edited by The Huntsman; 09-16-2007 at 05:50 PM.
The Huntsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 11:41 PM   #1130
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

He'd most likely try to convince them to adopt some other, "more deserving" friend out. Remember World Wide Wabbit.