Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall

Notices

Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall Topics relating to the MMORPG FusionFall belong here.

Old 11-16-2008, 05:58 PM   #101
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
lol, love the screen caps! Your first story about the fizzy rox made me laugh, and now I'm laughing again at Wilt's giant smile at announcing "Foster's is surrounded by monsters! Can anyone help?"

I kind of wish I had gotten into games like this, it looks fun. But I really know absolutely nothing about playing them.
I find it funny when he verbally said "I wonder if it was something I said" when you click the close thingies at some point. IT WASN'T, WILT. It's just that you don't have any missions and I have no way of knowing how to help Foster's!
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 10:17 PM   #102
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I fiiiinally went through the time machine; now the Past portion of the game has been loading for about 25 minutes so far and still has a little ways to go. I don't know if the beta goes down at midnight PST or what, but I'll keep trying to see as much as I can.

I found that the reason I was finding it impossible to navigate some of the jumping-platform areas was that some of the moving platforms simply weren't moving. What I don't know is if I somehow was able to "activate" one of them so I could finish fixing the time machine (if so I don't know what I did) or if it was a glitch in the game that was keeping those platforms stationary. If it was a glitch...that sucks. And if not, I wish I knew what you're supposed to look for to activate motionless platforms.

The game and my browser have crashed numerous times over the day btw, but at last I was always able to get back in unlike this morning.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 11:03 AM   #103
Sparky

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

When I finally got to the Past (which isn't dramatically different from the Future or anything graphically) my monitor started refreshing over and over which made it quite hard to play. I tried lowering all the graphics settings etc and it may have helped but did not end the problem. I don't know what was so special about the Past area that my monitor/video card hated so much. Oh well.

Anyways I finally gave up at about one in the morning while trying to take down Fusion and then I slept for a good ten hours, lol. I was tired. And, according to the Fusionfall site, there will be another preview on December 5-7. I wonder if our old characters will still be there. And if so, will I ever get my name approved or will I be "Player 103533" forever?

We should start a Fusionfall area on the forum before the next preview I think. I think that would be helpful. I want to try and get as many players as possible on here to share their expereinces etc. I was thinking that rather than make a website guide for FF like I did with BFAHP I would mostly simply rely on other people posting info on the forum. There is NO way I am going to be "good" at this game or anything anyways myself. I believe there is going to be a FF forum on the FF site eventually, but it may have been only for the paying members I don't remember. It said so somewhere in the FAQ.
Old 11-17-2008, 12:11 PM   #104
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

I must admit that based on what I've seen and read thus far I find the game somewhat intriguing but I'm feeling iffy, at best, about getting involved with it. It certainly seems to be a cut above BFAHP, I'll say that much.

I agree, a separate area of the Forum for the game is a good idea.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 01:14 PM   #105
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Graphically, I agree that there's not much difference in the Past and Future time areas, though one would easily be able to see what's in the Past and what is missing in the Future. There's much more land (even some that appears to be locked) in the Past (Foster's Home appears there). The difficulty in the Past increases, also. I reached Level 7, Nanos: I picked up Numbuh Two, Eduardo, Eddy, Buttercup, Blossom, Wilt, and Dee Dee (I didn't get to try out Dee Dee, though). Oh, when your character dies or goes down (while your nano is activiated), the nano cries. lol Anyway, I am quite hooked on Fusion Fall; more than I expected.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 02:27 PM   #106
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

I gaped, literally gaped when I saw that there was a Wilt nano at all, and it was right after defeating Fusion Blossom and getting her nano (Yay, nanos!). I would've gotten a better shot of Fusion Wilt if the a-hole didn't start attacking with his LAZOR CANNON OF DOOM.

Oh, and in the Future, Eduardo is in the Cul-de-Sac Fortress of Cul-de-Sac Commons, whereas in the Past, Wilt takes his place. Likewise, Eduardo would say how Foster's was destroyed, while Wilt would keep saying that the house is being terrorized. Interesting.

Okay, the house is in trouble...Um. WHERE IS THE HOUSE, WILT? How are we supposed to help if we don't know where it is?

Last edited by antgirl1; 11-17-2008 at 02:31 PM.
Old 11-17-2008, 02:58 PM   #107
Sparky

Looks like there were other ways to get into the beta, including private betas. I just found a MMORPG forum where they were *giving* out special beta access, to play before and after the public beta this weekend. How'd *they* get that? We're an actual Cartoon Network fan forum, CN shoulda offered betas to us. Poo.
Old 11-17-2008, 06:45 PM   #108
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

I ended up secretly getting in because my browser is set to save my "progress" when I browse around the web. I exited out because I thought if I was caught, it'd probably be a form of cheating and ban my account...=P
Old 11-17-2008, 07:11 PM   #109
Sparky

AH. I see. Weird. You'd think they'd prevent that somehow...

I hope someone out there makes a good fansite for the game, with a forum etc. I think every MMORPG winds up with at least one unofficial site eventually. I'd join.
Old 11-17-2008, 07:15 PM   #110
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

I'd need a fansite kit, some moderators, a skin designer...