Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 02-25-2008, 07:30 AM   #1061
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

Way to go, Cass! You've put up with a lot at that place and you certainly have a right to bring anything questionable to the attention of inspectors. They pushed you, you bent over backwards to tolerate them, now they can start to pick up the slack for a change.
You pay to live there too, so you have a right to voice any complaints you have. Here's hoping that things turn around and you can enjoy some peace and quite before too long. Everyone has a right to an uninterrupted sleep.
Old 02-25-2008, 12:47 PM   #1062
koosie
Moon-Calf

It was just imagination  

Yeh that's a much better solution than I ever came up with for that particular problem.

Aw....Snicket
koosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 01:34 PM   #1063
Ridureyu
Permanent Resident

Send a message via AIM to Ridureyu

As long as they don't find out that you're the one who did it. Then you'd be the one paying.
Old 02-25-2008, 02:27 PM   #1064
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
As some of you know, I have been having no end of problems with my inconsiderate upstairs neighbors and their loud music. Management and their lazy maintainence chief have made it pretty clear that as long as the rent is paid, they don't give a (deleted) about what goes on in this craphole. Well fine, if money is the only thing that matters to them, it's time to hit them in the wallet. And so I did. My weapon of choice? The city Housing Authority. The Building Inspector dropped by less than an hour ago and at my request will be performing a surprise inspection very soon. I already know that he will find several violations - violations that Management will be forced to spend a few thousand dollars to fix and repair. And there's not a damn thing they can do to get out of it. I have no sympathy for them whatsoever; they brought this on themselves. I don't care who you are, if you frack me off enough, eventually I'm going to strike back. And it's going to hurt.
...and then Cass struck like the majestic cobra

please be sure to fill us in on what goes down
Old 02-26-2008, 07:32 AM   #1065
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
As some of you know, I have been having no end of problems with my inconsiderate upstairs neighbors and their loud music. Management and their lazy maintainence chief have made it pretty clear that as long as the rent is paid, they don't give a (deleted) about what goes on in this craphole. Well fine, if money is the only thing that matters to them, it's time to hit them in the wallet. And so I did. My weapon of choice? The city Housing Authority. The Building Inspector dropped by less than an hour ago and at my request will be performing a surprise inspection very soon. I already know that he will find several violations - violations that Management will be forced to spend a few thousand dollars to fix and repair. And there's not a damn thing they can do to get out of it. I have no sympathy for them whatsoever; they brought this on themselves. I don't care who you are, if you frack me off enough, eventually I'm going to strike back. And it's going to hurt.
As you and I have discussed Cass, I did something similar - only in the workplace. I hope your landlord does have a no-retaliation policy. He might find a way to get back at you. Let me know about the policies in check.
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 11:52 AM   #1066
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

I would have to say that I'm pretty ticked off at the media source that leaked out the information that Prince Harry is serving in Afghanistan. That was confidential information for a very good reason, and by leaking that info they made the prince and his comrades high priority targets, putting them in great danger.
Fortunately, measures have been taken and the prince will be removed to safety, but I hope no one gets put in any greater danger than they need to be because of this slip up.
Old 02-29-2008, 11:57 AM   #1067
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Gotta love the media. They perform a useful, valuable service but they need to learn that not all information should be broadcast to the world. Sometimes it's in everyone's interest to shut the hell up and back off.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 12:46 PM   #1068
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

poor guy, he seems to want to kick some a$$ but these newsmedia goons keep mucking around in his buisness...
Old 03-01-2008, 07:59 AM   #1069
Wendi
sup B)

lol hay sir.  

omg I love Prince Harry.

It's so stupid that someone leaked it out, because, now they're gonna want to pull him out of there. I respect him so much for being over there like any regular person. How awesome is that?
Wendi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 08:13 AM   #1070
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

It reminds me of that time when that SOB Geraldo Rivera, reporting from Iraq, more or less said, "Okay, world, this is where our troops are, and this is the plan..." Someone should have shot him on the spot.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote