Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

Old 11-06-2006, 06:16 PM   #91
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by taranchula View Post
Whoa you're like totally reading my mind, when I ever dream cast HGTTG with Foster's character's I always picture Wilt as Ford Prefect.
And I'm guessing Bloo is Zaphod. I mean, who else could Bloo be?

Also, is anyone planning to upload this to Youtube? It won't let me watch the whole thing. I want to see ComicallyExaggerated!Frankie...
Old 11-06-2006, 06:17 PM   #92
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

Douglas and Adam. And 42. Awww. . . Craig certainly knows when to tip his hat to a great writer. I love the Hitchhiker's series of novels, I watched the tv series, and saw the movie. Great to know there's nods to it in Foster's even more then just Arthur Dent as he appeared in Bus the two of us.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 06:30 PM   #93
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by kageri View Post
And I'm guessing Bloo is Zaphod. I mean, who else could Bloo be?

Also, is anyone planning to upload this to Youtube? It won't let me watch the whole thing. I want to see ComicallyExaggerated!Frankie...
If someone doesn't beat me to it I may be able to upload it. I finally got my new laptop working (but I had to install Norton and now I have to wait for a full system scan...). So if the clip is still needed when I am able to actually do media work, I'll do it.

However, I can show you ComicallyExaggerated!Frankie:

Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 06:35 PM   #94
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

*wolf whistle* =P

Wow, nerds really DO have enhanced vision of women! Lookit those lips, those eyes, even her chest seems to have changed! Amazing what hormones'll do.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 06:52 PM   #95
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

No, what'll CASSINI think of this??! XDDDD

And, if Wilt holds such a grudge against this basketball headed dude, why would he just give him a call? AT 11:00 PM at NIGHT? It seems really off, when we thought just a few minutes ago that this was Wilt's creator we were talking about.

Seriously, who'd want to give YOUR bitter rival a phone call late at night as if calling a friend? For a rival, most people wouldn't even WANT to be near, see, or even talk to that person.

Unless when Wilt meant that "I did something terrible," meant "I have a settle to score,", and that he thinks the basketball headed "IF" has won his creator over Wilt that could explain why the creator never shows up to see him, it doesn't make any sence to me.

WHY would a person call their bitter rival like that??

Last edited by antgirl1; 11-06-2006 at 07:02 PM.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 07:06 PM   #96
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by antgirl1 View Post
Very hot, incredibly beautiful, pure raw sex appeal, the kind of woman who raises the temperature of every room she enters with a single whisper... But I still like the original better. After all, that's the one I fell in love with.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 11-06-2006 at 07:07 PM.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 07:21 PM   #97
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by antgirl1 View Post

And, if Wilt holds such a grudge against this basketball headed dude, why would he just give him a call? AT 11:00 PM at NIGHT? It seems really off, when we thought just a few minutes ago that this was Wilt's creator we were talking about.

Seriously, who'd want to give YOUR bitter rival a phone call late at night as if calling a friend? For a rival, most people wouldn't even WANT to be near, see, or even talk to that person.

Unless when Wilt meant that "I did something terrible," meant "I have a settle to score,", and that he thinks the basketball headed "IF" has won his creator over Wilt that could explain why the creator never shows up to see him, it doesn't make any sence to me.

WHY would a person call their bitter rival like that??
You have to realize that highly-competitive people don't think like the rest of us. Wilt is, as I've said before, like a two-legged Pit Bull; he is MEANT for competition, to get down 'n dirty, and enjoy every second of it! For whatever reason, Wilt has harbored a grudge against that other someone on the phone, and called him up to call him OUT. He was clearly issuing a challenge, whether for a re-match of a previous game, or what. Rather than continue to avoid that individual, and live with the self-inflicted stigma of being a quitter, a coward or a "cur", Wilt is the type to openly confront his rival. Highly-competitive people don't AVOID such challenges and keep away from others that they don't like; they seek them out! Now, if *I* was going to call someone up to challenge them, in a not-so-friendly way(and there was clearly no love lost between Wilt and whoever was on the other line), what BETTER time to do so than late at night, since I would at least have the comfort of knowing I'd really bugged 'em good, and probably made 'em get out of a nice comfy bed just to answer the friggin' phone! You need to keep in mind, though, that Wilt now lives on the Pacific coast, on Pacific time, and it's likely that his rival lives in an entirely different time zone, and it probably isn't 11:00 pm where he is, but 2-3 hours earlier. Also, Wilt needed to keep his conversation and subsequent leaving a secret, so he had to act while the rest of the household was supposed to be sleeping.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 07:21 PM   #98
kageri
Polkameister

= ?
Old 11-06-2006, 07:29 PM   #99
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Are you kidding? Jessica Rabbit isn't in the same league as Frankie. I always considered her pretty trashy.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 07:36 PM   #100
kageri
Polkameister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
Are you kidding? Jessica Rabbit isn't in the same league as Frankie. I always considered her pretty trashy.
But that's not the real Frankie. It's the lonely nerds' vision of her. :D