Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > General > General Board

Notices

General Board For discussions that do not concern the show *directly* but are related.

Old 03-19-2007, 09:11 AM   #91
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invader Bloo View Post
Infamous episodes.... I wonder what ones... especally with Cass.
Heh, heh, heh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloonan View Post
ROFL! These pics are so funny! Love that look on Cheese's face.
That was my favorite, too. He kept that expression as he left Wal-Mart and headed home. I haven't played his house since that time; I hope it isn't frozen on his face.

Foster's Valley: Rhymes with rich

Down the hill from Foster's there is a house:

At first glance it looks like any other ordinary house. In fact, it's the same design being used by the Cassimans and the Westlanes, albeit a little larger. But there's something wrong here. If you listen closely, you hear only silence. There are no birds chirping on this lot, no skittering sounds of squirrels or chipmunks. Even the insects are strangely quiet. There are no children playing on this street, no signs of anyone nearby. As we watch, a car full of teens drives slowly by and pauses in front of the house, the passengers each daring the others to ring the bell. A glimmer of movement appears in the tower window; the car full of teens speeds away. The legends say that there is evil here, an ancient horror that would rule us all. What is this unspeakable evil? What could it be? As we watch, the front door to the house opens and a lone figure appears:

Hello. Duchess.

OH MY STARS. This has got to be one of the crankiest Sims I have ever dealt with. She argues with everyone, steals the other Sims newspapers, and generally make life more difficult for everyone she meets. But unlike the way things were in the Pacific Northwest, here in the Valley the other Sims won't put up with her crap. Henri Vsolhr doesn't want to hear it:

The lady vampire who haunts the downtown area doesn't want to hear it:

Even Fomalhaut's dad doesn't want to hear it:

I'll give him credit, he was more polite about it than anyone else.

Frustrated by the Valley's residents inability to appreciate her for the work of art that she is (yeah, Duchess, whatever you say ), Duchess wandered off to Van Dyke Park, where she did finally meet someone who can put up with her:

Huh, Duchess and Mac's mom, having lunch together in the park. Bet we never see that on the show. After lunch, Duchess went home and decided to amuse herself with a little mean-spirited spying:

Yep, that's Checo Ramirez she's spying on. Again! Everybody in the Valley who has a telescope watches this guy! The New Guy does it; so does Bloo. Even Mac did it once. Guys, I've looked in Checo's house; it's not that interesting! Give him a break! (sighs) Well, anyway, Duchess watched him for awhile then went to the back tower of her house to indulge in a little painting; the Work of Art creating a work of art. This is when she discovered that spying on the neighbors has consequenses:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK3fQDlISsI

I believe the icon over Checo's head at the end means he's threatening legal action. Of course, Duchess isn't going to tolerate a commoner making threats or entering her house uninvited; the fact that she provoked it is, of course, an unimportant detail. So she's off to Checo's house later that day, intent on seeking revenge in the classic Sim tradition, which is to kick over Checo's garbage can. She succeeded, but again there were consequenses:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnmrqSifTig

Infuriated, she left Checo's house and went downtown to the Crypt-O-Night Club where, much to her exaspiration, she was informed that the Club was out of vermouth:

"I don't want to hear it, pion! Find me a glass of vermouth! Do it now! Do it now!" Eventually, she got her vermouth. Finally, after that, there was a quick stop in the park again to unwind, to plot, to plan, and to let the day's events fester in her mind:

"I hate this town", says Duchess. At least she doesn't have ringworm.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 11:46 AM   #92
Nyo
Little Miss Awesome Sauce

*bang!*  

LMAO.

Classic. Just...classic. I cracked up so hard at the second video.
Old 03-20-2007, 03:15 PM   #93
Bloonan
Banned
No sudden movements... I'm watching you.  

Location: In the dark corner of my room, with my computer and my video games.

Oh, no! Something eviler then Wal-Mart!
Bloonan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 03:49 PM   #94
WiltFan
At Home

Hmm...yessss...  

That second video....xD LOL, this made my day. Funny pics too.
Old 03-22-2007, 04:12 PM   #95
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

I'll watch the videos at home, but my God. Duchess! That is one evil lady. But I love the fact she's laid out on a park bench like some commoner. XD
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 06:18 PM   #96
LaBlooGirl
Mac's World in Bloo
"What are YOU lookin' at?"  

Send a message via Yahoo to LaBlooGirl

This whole thing is magnificent, nice work you did on the Sims! I have no idea how to play that game but someday I hope to own it and try it out. ^^
It looks like so much fun!

(Avatar piccy belongs to "sperg" of deviantart, sig piccy to "jameson".)
LaBlooGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 07:42 PM   #97
Cutelilteen
Newly Abandoned

Sorry, sorry, sorry...  

Send a message via Yahoo to Cutelilteen

Well I must say, this Duchess is much easier on the eyes

Great job!

Last edited by Cutelilteen; 03-23-2007 at 07:42 PM.
Cutelilteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 07:43 PM   #98
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBlooGirl View Post
This whole thing is magnificent, nice work you did on the Sims! I have no idea how to play that game but someday I hope to own it and try it out. ^^
It looks like so much fun!
I have it and I'm still completely incompetent at maintaining more than two at a time. They can't do anything on their own. No one helps me eat or buy furniture or get the newspaper!

I love how sulky and petulant Duchess looks in that last shot. And also how the guy in the background looks like he's pointing and laughing at her.
Old 03-24-2007, 02:45 AM   #99
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Good stuff there, dude.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:42 AM   #100
BluebottleFlyer
Foster's Legend

Bug/monster/snowman/surfer creator at work  

Location: Connecticut, USA (originally from County Durham, UK)
Send a message via Skype™ to BluebottleFlyer

Man, you've really pushed the boat out with this. These shots are just classic, priceless, especially the Duchess pics