Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > General > General Board

Notices

General Board For discussions that do not concern the show *directly* but are related.

Old 07-29-2009, 01:58 PM   #91
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
They were planning to expand it by 65,000 square feet according to one guy I talked to. They could definitely use the extra room.

Bloo's smirking again.
I've also heard that they would nearly double in size, pushing the size to over 1 million sf. We'll see. I can't imagine the con going to another city (won't happen next year, but it might someday).

Yes, he is!

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:42 PM   #92
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

We got in yesterday, and the bird came home today. My feet are really screwed up, one foot has a bunion now and the other is infected. So um, yay. -_- We're likely not going to Con next year for financial reasons, so at least I won't have to go through that again.

I have not yet found my digital camera cable but when I do, I will post photos.

Last edited by Sparky; 07-29-2009 at 03:43 PM.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:17 PM   #93
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
We got in yesterday, and the bird came home today. My feet are really screwed up, one foot has a bunion now and the other is infected. So um, yay. -_- We're likely not going to Con next year for financial reasons, so at least I won't have to go through that again.

I'm really sorry to hear about both feet. If you really need to take at least a year off, then I'm totally okay with that. I do would like to see you once at some point next year, maybe outside of the summer.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 06:05 PM   #94
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Ow! I hope your feet will be ok, Sparky. That sounds horrible. Sorry to hear you won't likely be making it down next year, too. I hope things will turn around for the better real soon.

I for one had completely forgotten my phone's charging cord. I was worried my phone's battery would run out so I ended up not using it as much as I had originally planned. When getting into my dad's car when he picked me up, there it was in the back seat. Not sure how it had gotten there, it must have fallen out of my bag on the trip to the airport Saturday morning. I hope you're able to find your camera's cord.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 06:12 PM   #95
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

I had kind of a scare along those lines; I couldn't remember if I packed my house keys. They turned out to be in my suitcase, fortunately, but I spent several long hours wondering if I was going to have to break into my own apartment.

My sympathies on your feet, Sparky. I really hope you find a solution for that; I know it's been a llong, painful problem. We'll miss you in 2010, too, but you already know that. Just take care of yourself, that's all we ask.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:01 PM   #96
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Ow geez, sorry to hear about your infection there Sparky.

All I can really say is, Get well soon.

Wow, the 09 con just ended and people are making plans for 2010 already. Talk about dedication to having fun.

I too is currently in the early stages of planning another journey to next years event.

And by early stages I mean I am going to start to save my money little by little and then see what my finances are like around Christmas time before making any firm commitments, so stay tuned peeps.

And if not 2010 then maybe 2011, but one thing is certain I do want to go one more time.

Last edited by taranchula; 07-29-2009 at 08:02 PM.
taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:18 PM   #97
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Oh GAWD! I forgot I did a grimace pose with Terrence's guitar...I will look so stupid! Don't laugh people!
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 05:42 PM   #98
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

It does appear that I have lost my camera bag, which contained the usb cord and I think maybe a memory card I never use. Possibly another cord I never use, the one that connects the camera to a composite input. Anyways next time I turn on my desktop computer I can use the built-in card reader to retrieve the photos but I do need to order a new usb cord from the company because it's not a common one I can buy locally. I'm going to do that in just a moment.

So anyways next week I hope to have the '09 CC page up on this site. I don't think I can get to it before then. If you have photos start going through them to see what you might want to contribute.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 03:22 AM   #99
BluebottleFlyer
Foster's Legend

Bug/monster/snowman/surfer creator at work  

Location: Connecticut, USA (originally from County Durham, UK)
Send a message via Skype™ to BluebottleFlyer

Just been reading up on all the posts, and it's safe to say the '09 Con was canny event-packed. Obviously it goes without saying that I wish I could've been there myself, but I'm glad to hear everyone had a great time.

Sorry to hear about the feet, Sparky, hopefully they'll be alright soon.
Old 08-01-2009, 07:29 PM   #100
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

I may have two or three pictures worth sharing on the CC09 page. Sparky, should they be a certain size?
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote