Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 04-03-2008, 01:28 PM   #1
NeverToo
Banned

"Hello Magic"  

Default "Mac The Master"

Here we go, lets just hope that nobody hates it.

Chapter 1

This story is about Mac dreaming (sleeping) that he was a master wizard and his imaginary friend Bloo is his apprentice and they go some place and fight evil as they go and they protected good. When Mac wake up and when he realized that it was a dream he tried to talked himself out that it was real and when he goes to Foster's he acts like a wizard and do some weird stuff and do some crazzy stuff as well.

If you want to see more chapters on what will happened next, come and check out my post to see if I make more.
NeverToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 02:35 PM   #2
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

BTW I had to move your post from Mysterious Girl's thread to it's own thread. Because what your were doing (whether you intentionally knew it or not) was thread jacking, and while it's not illegal it's still pretty annoying and kind of rude.

Just a fair warning, if you are going to post your "own" material please make sure you start your "own" thread for it instead of posting in someone else's thread.

Thank you.

Last edited by taranchula; 04-03-2008 at 02:41 PM.
taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 02:56 PM   #3
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverToo View Post
Here we go, lets just hope that nobody hates it.

Chapter 1

This story is about Mac dreaming (sleeping) that he was a master wizard and his imaginary friend Bloo is his apprentice and they go some place and fight evil as they go and they protected good. When Mac wake up and when he realized that it was a dream he tried to talked himself out that it was real and when he goes to Foster's he acts like a wizard and do some weird stuff and do some crazzy stuff as well.

If you want to see more chapters on what will happened next, come and check out my post to see if I make more.
This isn't a "chapter" it's a summary. If you're going to start a fanfic thread um...please put a fanfic in it?
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 12:54 PM   #4
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

Interesting premise.