Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Other Entertainment

Notices

Other Entertainment Discuss other television programs as well as movies, music, books, comic books, games, etc.

Old 02-07-2010, 10:15 PM   #431
L.G.
Melvineer

Batman Arkham Asylum

The Joker (voiced by Mark Hamill) takes over the Arkham Asylum, and Batman (Kevin Conroy) must navigate the asylum to determine the Joker's ultimate plan. Most of the time you're either taking down armed thugs stealthy or engaging hand to hand combat with unarmed goons. As you make progress, you'll earn gadgets and upgrades that will open doors and passages or help take down enemies.

In my opinion, the best parts of the game are the Joker's dialogue and the stealthy portions of the game. It's nice to hear Tom Kane play out his roles as the Warden and Commissioner Gordon. Every time I hear the Warden speak, I immediately think of Mr. Herriman, for they have similar voices.
L.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:52 AM   #432
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

Sam and Max Season 1, I just finished episode 3. I always liked Sam and Max so I tried the demo for Season 1 on the 360. I enjoyed it so much that I went to Zellers and bought the game on PC for 14 bucks instead of paying full price to download it and take up space on my 360.
Old 02-08-2010, 05:46 PM   #433
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

No More Heroes 2. It was not the same as the first one, but enjoyable nonetheless.
Old 02-08-2010, 06:50 PM   #434
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Quote:
Originally Posted by scary_dream View Post
No More Heroes 2. It was not the same as the first one, but enjoyable nonetheless.
What a coincidence that was the last game I played as well, I enjoy the new addition of the retro styled mini games a lot, save for the two gym mini games. That treadmill one is pure evil on the harder difficulties.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:16 AM   #435
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

Oooh yeah, the treadmill one is not what kicked my butt, it was the punching/kicking one. I just couldn't seem to get the timing down right. Aside from that, I loved the 8-bit games as well. They were actually really fun.

And that last fight had me getting angry and yelling at the tv, saying "What the....?", and laughing so much the whole time. It was completely ridiculous.
Old 02-10-2010, 07:22 AM   #436
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

I've mostly been playing Street Fighter IV to gear up for Super Street Fighter IV. Not to mention I wanted to enjoy what I had left of my free month of Xbox Live Gold membership before it expired yesterday. I don't mind too much because it just lets me put my focus on trying to unlock the remaining colours and personal actions.
Old 02-22-2010, 04:01 PM   #437
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

Street Fighter IV again after getting fed up with the snorefest that is Lost Odyssey. Now my belief of Sakaguchi leaving Square being a bad thing is completely jaded.
Old 04-02-2010, 07:53 PM   #438
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

The Sims 3

You know, for a game that's supposed to simulate real life...

The family I'm playing consists of eight Sims of various ages and occupations. One of them, a woman named Reese, is an investigative reporter. Among the things she can do in that career is root around in other Sims' garbage cans, so I sent her out to do that. Messy business but whatever. In one garbage can, she found a meteor. Big deal, so what? Well, the meteor in question happened to be worth over $5,000.00. Okay, I can see the owner of the garbage can tossing the meteor in the trash; after all, he might not know what it's worth. However, the fact that the meteor is roughly 10 times the size of the garbage can, I'm having some trouble reconciling that with what I know about the laws of physics.

The game itself is major-league fun, thanks in part to a couple of well-made hacks I downloaded, and aside from an occasional random crash at startup it plays very well. I can't wait to get it running on a better system.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 06:06 PM   #439
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

Do you have any plans to create the Fosters house and crew like you did in the other SIMs game?
Old 04-05-2010, 07:15 PM   #440
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

Rhythm Heaven on the DS Lite

A fun rhythm game from the makers of WarioWare. It's really fun and addictive to tap to the rhythm of these games. I wanted this game after playing it on my sister's DS while I was in Perth. So, before I left, I purchased it, and I've been playing it ever since.
frankie_fan is offline   Reply With Quote