Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2006, 01:48 PM   #16
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

My childhood house was haunted.

I'll just list what happened.

1. I would be able to see these aparitions throughout my time there, and I vividly remember waking up and seeing a man in a trenchcoat and hat stood at the foot of my bed. Another time I recall an old woman walking down the hallway. The real distinct one was when I was in the front play room and this person was looking at me from outside the window. Catch? They were hanging upside down from outside, and he was a child. I called him Andrew.

2. Multiple times my mother would find utensils taken out of the drawers and laid around the kitchen. The cupboards would also swing open and slam shut.

3. The dogs would not come inside the house. Ever. Even if it was raining and storms, thunder, lightning, hail, they would never come inside. And if we did carry them in, they'd howl and scream and wet themselves trying to get outside again.

4. My father was possessed.

5. We got so many experts into the house to try and rid us of the spirits. One priest managed for only a few moments. The whole house suddenly felt warm in the first time in years, but then 'they' started up again. They banged on the windows and doors trying to get back into their house again.

6. When we were getting to the end of our rope we slept in the caravan in the back yard. Said caravan rocked violently and we could hear the doors of the house opening and shutting, the whole house alive with activity.

7. One of our little dogs, we believe, was scared to death. She was only 6, and one day mum came home from shopping. She found poor Lucy right by the tire of the car, but by the looks of things it would seem she was run over by the car. But she wasn't. She was intact, no broken bones, no blood. And it seemed she'd been there for a while yet Mum just drove in.

8. Another of our little dogs kept ending up over in the neighbour's yard. I know, you think he got out or crawled underneath. Said dog was 10 years old, the fence was rooted at least two feet beneath the ground and was 6 feet high. The gates were always securely locked, and we checked for any holes. Found none.

9. When we finally moved, one of them followed us. I remember we were watching television when something walked straight past the outside window. And we had no visitors. No one could have gotten in.

In the end they just finally left us alone.

But the lady who bought the house form us kept calling, asking Dad to go back and check the fixtures and plumbing. Dad never went back.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote