Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > General > General Board

Notices

General Board For discussions that do not concern the show *directly* but are related.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2007, 09:37 AM   #11
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

If "Crime" refers to a character's inclination to be involved in criminal activities, then it should go without saying that it should be close to the top on Bendy and Berry's lists of interests.

Coco presumably has a low interest in travel, given her reluctance to fly in "Foster's Goes to Europe", a reasonably high interest in health (she's fairly conscious about her daily fibre intake, as demonstrated in "Dinner is Swerved"), and, given her mysterious origins and tendency to be on a significantly different wavelength to the other characters, I'd personally find it fitting for her to have some kind of interest in the paranormal. Culture's a tough one to pin down - Mr. Herriman initially had a hard time persuading her to take an interest in etiquette in "My So-Called Wife", but she displayed all the necessary behaviours quite suddenly, and there has been evidence elsewhere to suggest that she's quite the cultivated bird-plant-airplane being (her polished artistry in "Drawing Bored" is all I can think of right now, though there's probably more). I think she'd lean significantly toward the right-hand traits in the personality options - Coco does have a grouchy side, but she only really shows it if you get on the wrong side of her.

Well, that's my feedback on covered. I'll give the other characters some more thought for you.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.

Last edited by jekylljuice; 11-06-2007 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Drawing Bored. Yes, my mistake
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote