Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-28-2007, 11:10 AM   #35
Vampyre
Smart Aleck
Woah! Look at that ZIT!... PSYCHE!  

I almost changed my mind about Wilt kidnapping Zigzag and taking the bus; I was going to have him charge down the road, dragging Zigzag along with him, then having Zigzag pull him to a stop when they're like, running through the park or something, followed by another argument and then Zigzag eventually trying to slap some snese into him. But I felt it was just... Too depressing, and I felt that something good should happen before everything goes wrong (Oh come on, you guys didnt think it would bee plain sailing from when Ziz dumped Ramone, did ya?)

I got your review, PBL, (I had my head phones in at the time, so the gun shot that sounds when I get an email defeaned me, thank you) and you'll probably be getting a note from me on DA or a PM on here rather soon, since I'd probably have a better chance penetrating re-enforced concrete with a plastic spoon than writing out everyday life it a state which is almost half way across the world to me. I really appreciate your offer to help me, since from here on, I officially have no idea what I'm doing XD

Last edited by Vampyre; 10-28-2007 at 11:16 AM.