Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2007, 12:35 PM   #1
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17
Question Question About a Sequel...

Hello, all! I have a question about a fanfic I'm writing, and I hope you guys, being fellow Foster's fans (I'd assume!), can help me out.

I'm on fanfiction.net, username supergeek17, and I'm working on a piece called "Where to Save a Life" I know that Vampyre and Antgirl1 have reviewed it (thanks!), but I need the help of my fellow Foster's fans.

I'm considering writing a sequel, most likely titled "What Really Happened." (I'm hesitant to use that title, mostly because it sounds like a Lifetime movie waiting to happen.) It's supposed to cover Wilt's life after the events outlined in "Where to Save a Life," especially his mental state. (I won't write him going truly, hard core insane, promise.)

Now I get around to the actual question: I was wondering how you guys, if you read the story and based on what I've got so far (it's nearly done), would feel about a sequel. I think (and hope) that a sequel will be relatively well-received, but I still have this slight paranoia that people will groan, "Oh God, not a sequel..." whent they see it.

Just a quick recap: What I'm asking is:
  1. How would you guys feel about a sequel, based on what you've read (if any of it)?
  2. Is there anything in particular you think would work well in said sequel? (And play nice here-- I don't want to spark a riot and get yelled at!)
  3. Any ideas for an alternate title?

Thanks, and I'd greatly appreciate any help you guys can give me!

EDIT: OK, in case you looked at this recently and went, "Hey, it looks different..." there's a reason. As you all know, I upped the rating on "Where..." to M (that was just this morning). I just received a personal message saying that links to story rated above PG weren't allowed and to please edit the link out. Feeling more than a little sheepish, I listened. The story's still up and officially done on fanfiction.net, but the link is no longer here. Sorry about the mix up.

Anyone can cook, but only the fearless can be great. ~ Ratatouille

Last edited by WiltsAKGirl17; 10-29-2007 at 07:11 PM.
WiltsAKGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote