Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2007, 10:46 AM   #11
fosters-fan
At Home

Send a message via AIM to fosters-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloonan View Post
Imposter's...
I just plain hated goofball, but a few lines were funny, I guess, but I HATE GOOFBALL!!!!!!
... Sorry. Insanity outlash. I have little to no temper.
Well, you're not the only one who hates Goofball. I hated the entire episode, especially Goofball, because it was pure torture on Frankie.

Yes; I am a Frankie fan, and I hate it when favorite cartoon characters of mine get tortured, bashed, or have to go through the Hell of doing something and added-on things that jerks make you do on purpose, when they're fully capable.

If that was me in Frankie's place in that episode, and Goofball 'Jerkface' McGee asked me to do something that he could actually do himself, I'd yell in his face "*BLEEP* Off, Jerkface McGee! You can do it yourself, and I'm NOT doing it for you!"

Yes; I hate Goofball with a passion! He should totally pay for making Frankie suffer! Then again, he should die and burn in Hell, and I don't give a damn about him!

(looks at what I wrote just now) Okay. Whatever I just said, I hope it doesn't end up getting me banned. I was just really mad that Frankie got nothing outta the episode but suffering and missing the concert, all thanks to Goofball. :\

And that's basically my entire opinion. See ya!

-Eduardo, 'Eddie Monster'

Last edited by Cassini90125; 10-11-2007 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Naughty word modified. Not that I didn't agree with it...
fosters-fan is offline   Reply With Quote