Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2006, 01:59 AM   #1
Tonya
Queen of the Spammed

I'm just ahead of the current.  

Send a message via MSN to Tonya
Default I have a fan-fic idea.

It has a lot of drama. What happens is, Wilt's walking down the street when he finds this abused imaginary friend in an alley. When they meet, he finds that this friend looks almost exactly like him. It's Wilt's twin he never knew he had, the twin coming from the same creator who's grown up now. (Wilt and the twin aren't really "twins", but I just called them that since they look exactly alike. The sibling is actually almost 20 years younger). Wilt's twin has just recently escaped from their abusive creator/father. Because of the abuse, the twin has a bit of a crazed, childish mind and is tramatized to be left alone anywere, due to years of being told, "You can run but you can't hide" by his creator whom he calls daddy. Wilt has to help his twin deal with his trama. As for Wilt's part, he becomes like a surrogate father to this younger sibling of his.
I haden't settled for a name yet. I'm thinking that I may wanna name this friend Wilton.

But I wonder if Wilton would be too conffusing with Wilt? And what do you think of my idea? Does it sound okay? Some of the things in the story has references to Sybil and The Child Called It story by Dave Peltzer. The good thing is, is that atleast nobody gets killed in my fic. It does have a happy ending.
The every kid.
Best female cartoon ever. There should be more of these ladies.
Don't underestimate the power of wuv.
Tonya is offline   Reply With Quote