Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > The Game Room

Notices

The Game Room Topics on official Foster's video games, board games etc that you can purchase belong here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-27-2007, 06:49 PM   #1
Ditchy McAbandonpants
At Home

Sorry, you must have me confused with some other Harrier jet.  

Default Foster's: Imagination Invaders videogame for Nintendo DS - coming November

Man, I am one busy little bee of late,but I thought I'd hop along briefly and share this semi-interesting tidbit I found on IGN. Aren't I good to you?

In short, it seems that Bloo and co. are going interactive on Nintendo handhelds again, following on from last year's Game Boy Advance title Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, from Crave Entertainment. This November, however, it's the snazzier, more fashionable Nintendo DS getting a piece of the Foster's lovin', courtesy this time of publishers Midway.

Here's the very brief blurb from the IGN news article:

Quote:
Master Blooregard Q. Kazoo hits the Nintendo DS in Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends: Imagination Invaders. New space aliens have been imagined and have taken Madam Foster hostage in search of the The Greatest Thing in the Universe, and you, as Bloo, must rescue her.
Sounds to me like the plot of the game is based loosely on that of the episode "Make Believe It Or Not"...well, that's about all we know for now, so discuss, I guess. Licenced games do have a tendency of sucking, particularly when they're based on kids' shows, and the Foster's GBA game was no exception from most accounts; still, I suppose it's encouraging that this new title is being produced by a slightly more upmarket publisher, and on a beefier machine. I'm not holding my breath or anything, but who knows? Maybe it'll be at least diverting.

Last edited by Ditchy McAbandonpants; 06-27-2007 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Justin Long.
Ditchy McAbandonpants is offline   Reply With Quote