Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Supporting Cast

Notices

Supporting Cast Discuss everyone else in the show, both human and imaginary. For discussions about single, specific characters only.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-2007, 03:06 AM   #1
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Default Kip Snip

I figured that the Snipster deserved a thread of his own in the Supporting Cast section. He's gone for long enough without one, and he is my favourite Foster's villain.

Sure, Kip was callous, dishonest and glibber than a glib thing from Glib Town, but what can I say - I liked the evil producer. His dubiousness of character proved to be highly treacherous for Bloo, but it was also the source of a lot of slick dialogue (Bloo: "Hey, a limo!" Kip: "Yeah, I parked right next to it!") and he made a perfectly menacing and convincing threat to Mac and Bloo's friendship (it was refreshing to see a genuine villain, as opposed to a confused and misguided kid like Terrence, provide an external threat from outside of Foster's). Indeed, he's a bad boy through and through, but he's also exceedingly good at being nasty in that delightfully underhanded way. And I guess that's why I have to love him, in spite of how he treated Bloo.

I'd really appreciate it if he made another appearance in a future episode of Foster's, in part because I don't want to think of him rotting in a jail cell for the rest of his life on account of false flippin' advertising (harsh - but at the very least, he'd be in a minimum security prison, right?). Plus, I think that there is still some potential for him to return as an adversary to Bloo and the other friends. Not that I'm holding my breath exactly, given Foster's track record for allowing the majority of their antagonists to recur. Berry hasn't been seen since her debut episode in Season One, Bendy likewise didn't stick around for long, and it's liable that Little Lincoln and Moose will fade into similar obscurity. But they would curry this girl's favour no end if they allowed us at least one more glimpse of him.

Now, get into your cage like a good little celebrity, eh?

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.

Last edited by jekylljuice; 08-24-2008 at 06:49 AM.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote