Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > General > General Board

Notices

General Board For discussions that do not concern the show *directly* but are related.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2006, 03:16 PM   #11
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thornwhistle View Post
I asked you in the old thread if you could create a sim of Trish,and you told me that you would. I'm still waiting to see Trish. please
I believe Fomalhaut said she'd handle Eurotrish:

http://nffostershome.proboards52.com...677122&page=18

Chapter 12 - Bloo Behaving Badly

At least I think this is part of Chapter 12; I lost track some time ago.

Rhonda Cassiman on the treadmill again:

Rhonda doesn't work out for pleasure; she works out to stay in shape for the next game. A good idea if one wants to get into the baseball Hall of Fame. This was different, though. That's not the smile of someone looking forward to the next win; that's the smile of someone trying not to lose her mind. She's exercising to blow off steam, to try to calm down, to forget about losing over a thousand bucks. It all started when Terrence brought home a friend from school:

Her name is Carmel Delicious. Don't blame me, she came with the name when I downloaded her. As you can see, she's quite the charmer, and has the boy's complete attention. She also swears like a sailor, which no doubt appealed to two of them. Also present at the time was our own Wendywild13, Bloo's girlfriend, who was eating in front of the TV in the next room. Bloo gives up his seat for no one. He did feel bad about it later:

Here he's apologizing about it, and trying desperately to explain that really, Carmel means nothing to him. Wendy accepted that but looked a little sullen when she left the house later that evening. Bloo, for his part, realized that he was in trouble, and decided that he needed to make some kind of grand gesture. So he went online to find an idea:

About an hour later he hit upon the idea of having huge neon lights installed on the east side side of the Foster's Valley Micro Mall, lights shaped like letters, lights that would spell out "Bloo Loves Wendy" for all the world to see. Expensive, sure, but he was sure Rhonda would understand. So he raided the family budget for around $1100 and up went the lights. Unfortunately, well, Bloo has an ego the size of the moon, and in the end he just had to alter his message of love. It was still a message of love, true, but it wasn't about Wendy anymore:

Wendy, fortunately, thought it was funny, in an exasperating sort of way, and forgave him. Rhonda was not amused in the slightest; she grounded Bloo until he goes to college. Terrence, feeling guilty about bringing home another girl, later confessed to Our Miss Fomalhaut, who forgave him after whacking him with a frying pan. Mac, the smart one, read a cookbook and went to bed.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 08-30-2006 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Added quote & link to top of post.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote