Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2007, 10:07 AM   #1
PaperHatCat
Newly Abandoned

Send a message via AIM to PaperHatCat
Default Trouble With The Game

I don't know about anyone else, but i've been having trouble with the game loading for a while now. Sometimes it would go extremely slow, slow enough for it to log me out and me have to try again. I didn't see this as that big of a problem but recently only the border of the site has been loading for me. I don't know much about computers but i know theres nothing wrong with the one i'm using, other than the fact that i don't turn it off for long periods of time sometimes. i thought this could have been the problem so i turned it off for a few hours and tried again, and got the same results. I did a complete virus scan, and nothing came up. I then tried the site only 3 other computers in my house (i'm on a network with the rest of my family). I got the same result for each one. I don't know whats wrong, but if anyone else is having the same problems then i'll be a bit relieved. This is the second day this has been happening, its happened before to me but not for this long of a time. I'm more worried about completing the game before the game is taken down then anything else. And about that, has anyone heard if its gonna be up for a longer period of time?
PaperHatCat is offline   Reply With Quote