Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Supporting Cast

Notices

Supporting Cast Discuss everyone else in the show, both human and imaginary. For discussions about single, specific characters only.

View Poll Results: Rate "Imposter's Home"
A 11 24.44%
B 4 8.89%
C 13 28.89%
D 8 17.78%
F 9 20.00%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2007, 10:45 AM   #26
montitech
Foster's Legend

After watching the Goofball episode last night I have to say I completely disagree with the Frankie Fans gripe.

While reading through their complains against Goofball over the past few months I was starting to sympathize with them. But after viewing the episode again I cannot see anything horrible happening here.

I thought most of the friends were treating Frankie poorly in this episode. From Bloo?s typical annoying behavior, to Mr H expectations of Frankies servitude. But this behavior has never been unusual. This episode just put a spotlight on the grime that Frankie has to deal with daily. The toils that Frankie went through in this episode really were not worst than her toils in the episode ?Busted? The primary difference was in Busted it focused on the gang trying to repair the Vase and the disaster they left behind was not in the spotlight. While here the episode focused was on Frankie and the grime that she has to deal with on a daily basis. If it isn?t Mr H bossing her around (instead of doing something himself) it was the annoying lady at the grocery store.

I would have to agree that it was a Murphy?s Law Day for Frankie. She even picked the Cart with the Bad wheel. But I did not see anything horrid here, bust funny. I suggest not hating Goofball, but look at the episode as a Bad day and see if you can find any humor some of the situations Frankie found herself in. in Fact Ignore GoofBall completely and look at the rest of the episode, because really Goofball was only about Half of the episode, but there was a lot more there then just goofball.

I guess this is one of those episodes that goes the wrong way with some people becasue they cannot relate to the Humor. but I myself find the episode to be a lot of fun, and I enjoyed seeing the Slacker Goofball and his unsucessful trials to get home.

Once again I hope I do not offend anyone,
Monty