Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2007, 08:56 AM   #11
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by "C" the Dragon View Post
I wonder, too. I'd like to see what they banned!(No pun)
The governor of the state banned all the residents of Foster's(or at least, everyone present at the beach that day, which did NOT include Mac or Bloo, since they didn't go to the beach), apparently because of something that Wilt did, which involved jellyfish. No one knows exactly WHAT he did with those jellyfish(which apparently did not harm them in any way), so I guess that is the question on everyone's mind. It may have been something relatively innocuous, like gathering them up safely in buckets to keep people from being stung, but I know that some coastal states, especially those out on the West coast, have some very strong laws to protect marine animals, and I personally know someone who was arrested for picking up a tiny hermit crab from a tidal pool where it was stranded(the state was Oregon, by the way)and taking it down to the ocean. He got fined $500.00 and had to to three weeks of community service for "harassing" a marine organism!

Still, this episode stands out as one of the best, responsible for what has to be the most memorable line in all of animation; "It's HOT in To-PE-KA!" There was hardly a minute of this episode that didn't have me laughing until my side hurt, and I simply cannot get tired of watching it, no matter how many times it airs.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote