Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2007, 11:35 AM   #1
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident
I'm back with my Chimchar!  

Send a message via Yahoo to Crash-N-Cortex
Default My Upcoming Fanfic

I thinking I might make a fanfic about a Foster's and Crash Bandicoot crossover. My fanfic is about Dr. Cortex trying to send Crash Bandicoot and his friends: Coco Bandicoot, Crunch Bandicoot, and Aku Aku into a cartoon universe using the upgraded Psycherton (shown in Crash Twinsanity). Dr. Cortex along with Nina Cortex, Dr. N. Gin, Dr. Nefarious Tropy, Dr. Nitrus Brio, Tiny the Tiger, Dingodile, and Uka Uka hopes to put his plan into action. Unforunately, the Psycherton malfunctions not only sending Crash and his friends but Dr. Cortex and his henchmen as well. (BTW: The bandicoots and their pets as well as Aku Aku were in their house and The baddies were in the Iceberg Lab [Cortex's lab]). Crash's house and Cortex's lab were at the lawn of Foster's. The Foster House is at the middle, Crash's house is at the left, and Cortex's lab is at the right. The bandicoots and The N Team met the Foster's gang after seeing where they were.

Note: I don't own Foster's or any of the Crash Bandicoot characters.

If you want I'll put up the characters of the Crash Bandicoot characters that will be in this fanfic.

Last edited by Crash-N-Cortex; 01-07-2007 at 08:51 PM.
Crash-N-Cortex is offline   Reply With Quote