Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2006, 01:41 PM   #16
Tonya
Queen of the Spammed

I'm just ahead of the current.  

Send a message via MSN to Tonya

I had this really fun dream two nights ago! Yes, another one of my long, strange dreams.

It's kinda hard to explain, but there was this real tall hill underneith this little church, and there was this winding tunnel that went through the hill. And me and Wilt, in the dream he wasin't as tall and he was about 16-ish, I was about 15. We were talking and walking together through the tunnel and then when the tunnel ended, we'd turn around and start walking again. It was sweet and oh so romantic....and then I heard mom calling for me from far away. So me and Wilt an out of the hill and to my grandma's house where we heard mom call for me. But we didin't go all the way into the yard, we peeped around the corner thinking we wouldin't get caught. We saw mom, my sis in-law, and my grandma all three out in the yard talking.
Okay, anyone ever seen that comedy show "Roseanne"? If you have, remember when Darlene was 12? Well, 12 yr old Darlene appears in my dream and she has no clue why she's even there or what's going on. Neither did I. But anyways, mom catches us peeping around the corner and when she goes to get up outta her chair and says "Tonya", Wilt takes off running and jumps over the fence like he's a convict. I gasp and run and while I'm making my way over the fence, grandma's cat is under my feet and grandma is yelling at me telling me I better not step on the cat. Darlene is all confused, asking what's going on, and after I make it over the fence she goes after me. So me, Wilt, and her are running like football players all the way to this place way out in the country and jump down a pipe. First Wilt, then me, then Darlene.
We slide down the pipe and fall into this really old, beautiful place. The walls were white painted cobblestone like, and there were stairs that lead above up and some that lead below us. Ahead of the stairs below was an arch with red painted blocks decorated around it. The next thing you know, Dan, Darlene's dad, that big ole' man just reaches down the pipe and takes Darlene and we never hear from her again.
Due to all the adventerous fear and exitement, I hug Wilt and Wilt screams and says his arm is broken, (he has both arms and eyes) he broke it when he fell. So I baby talk him, telling him I'm sorry. Then he just runs down the stairs and runs through the arch doorway. I, of course, run after him. So we're outside to this other place and we jump in this red convertable.
The next thing you know, we're out on the back road, Wilt's driving, and I'm in the backseat looking through a backpack that I had with me through the majority of the dream. There's money in it and a whole bunch of useful stuff, and I'm all exited cause I think me and him are running away together like a couple of crazy kids. Then, wwith a whole bunch of traffic on the road, Wilt starts diving all crazy, (yeah, he had no lisence or any driving experience) swerving all over the road like a lunatic, barley missing cars and going 90 mph. I'm screamming,, telling him to stop going so fast, he's whooping and hollering with the edrinylin of reckless driving. So I grab his shoulders, scream and tell him to slow down, and he screams, telling me I'm hurting his broken arm.

End of dream.
The every kid.
Best female cartoon ever. There should be more of these ladies.
Don't underestimate the power of wuv.
Tonya is offline   Reply With Quote