Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Supporting Cast

Notices

Supporting Cast Discuss everyone else in the show, both human and imaginary. For discussions about single, specific characters only.

View Poll Results: Rate "Imposter's Home"
A 11 24.44%
B 4 8.89%
C 13 28.89%
D 8 17.78%
F 9 20.00%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2006, 09:56 PM   #26
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathander View Post
I agree with you. I've been waiting for an episode waiting for a stronger tie to the sister-brother relationship I think Mac and Frankie have developed throughout the series. but I've honestly come to think that the person who wrote the descriptions for EC and MBION didn't even bother to actually watch the episodes.
I actually disagree on the EC one, that one felt like an honest to truth Foster's episode to me. Didn't feel like someone different wrote it at all and I think what especially made that clear was the level of Bloo's "assy" nature. He acted like Bloo acts.

Not over the top or insanely rude like MBION or IOHSFY, and best of all, Frankie at least was SEEN in this episode, unlike MBIOn where she was gone for whatever magical reason. I also think Frankie and Mac spending together as a birthday thing would be a good idea. Those two NEED a break.

I always loved their relationship as a brother and sister thing and from the moments they have had working together, helping keep track of Bloo and Cheese and etc, I think they could do alot more together if given the chance.

Goofball actually, I was surprised they didn't work Mac into this episode that much, I think he would have seen through Goofball's behavior. But as I recall, he came there late and didn't expierence what Goofball was like for the majority of the episode. Oddly enough, only Bloo spent time with Goofball.

Last edited by Mr. Marshmallow; 12-05-2006 at 09:58 PM.