Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2006, 03:51 PM   #11
Tonya
Queen of the Spammed

I'm just ahead of the current.  

Send a message via MSN to Tonya

Nothing much happened at my school latley, but here's a story my teacher told us about a girl who used to go to a school around where we live.

This girl's name was Britney Spears, (NO not the Britney). Anyway, you know with that name, she was gonna be made fun of terribly. People'd just laugh at her, be mean to her, basically treat her like Carrie-you know, from that movie. Well, one day some little smartmouthed girl runs up to her and says something mean to her (I can't remember), but another girl asks Britney if she was gonna let the girl treat her like that and Britney says "I don't know but I wish I could just kill her!".
Okay, Britney had been so mistreated, you really can't blame her for saying that. And you think nobody would think much of it right? Wrong.
A teacher heard of Britney saying she wished she could kill the girl, and Britney got sent away to a juvinial prison in another state. All because of that one little statement, she is not allowed back in our state no more. She'll be locked up untill she's twenyone.

That was a true stroy.
The every kid.
Best female cartoon ever. There should be more of these ladies.
Don't underestimate the power of wuv.
Tonya is offline   Reply With Quote