Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2006, 05:40 PM   #1
Tonya
Queen of the Spammed

I'm just ahead of the current.  

Send a message via MSN to Tonya
Default An eight legged friend who lives in my tub.

A couple months ago, I discovered this little spider living in my bathtub. He isin't there all the time, just a lot of times. Not in body, but in legs in length and all, I'd say he's about as big as a golf ball. His little body is shaped like an upside down dorrito, lol!
At first i was scared of him, and wanted him dead, but then I thought, "What would Wilt do?", and then I actually got over my fear, little by little. But he seems harmless enough. Never going anywhere.
And here's a thing, he can't seem to crawl out of the tub. The little thing tries and treis, takes a break for a day or two, and then tries later. I've seen spiders WAY smaller, and bigger, crawl outta my tub better than he can.
I named him Little Guy. Not that I'd want to actually pick him up, but I've grown accustomed to him as a friend, mabe even as a little pet. And sometimes he looks flat, sleeping?, and I get scared thinking he might've got squished! So, just to make sure, I actually either bang on the ledge or kick the tub and he jolts like he got startled out of his sleep, lol .

Just thought I muight share Little Guy wth everybody.
The every kid.
Best female cartoon ever. There should be more of these ladies.
Don't underestimate the power of wuv.
Tonya is offline   Reply With Quote