Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2006, 02:01 PM   #19
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

My uncle actually told me alot of secret little quirks and things about the celebs on "Will and Grace", I thought it'd be fun to share a few.

Britney Spears - VERY nice, very polite and an apologetic kind of person. But also can have a bit of an ego problem.

Warren Beatty - Extremely intelligent, well versed with politics and my uncle's favorite celebrity to chat with.

Madonna - She acted like.....rhymes with witch. Shuts herself away from everyone and acts like she's god's gift to men.

Jeff Goldbloom - Polite, very professional but a bit over analytical. My uncle says he would actually memorize EVERYONE'S lines as well as his own, and correct the other cast mates if they missed something.

Rob Schneider - Has a VERY VERY VERY bad temper. He swears, curses, and gets pissed off really easy. I was totally surprised to hear this.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote