Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

View Poll Results: Grade Emancipation Complication
A 5 10.87%
B 26 56.52%
C 12 26.09%
D 1 2.17%
F 2 4.35%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2006, 03:52 PM   #8
Voxxyn
Banned

I thought this was a pretty good episode. Lil' Lincoln made a great villain. Frankie confronting Lincoln upon learning his true motives was great, as well as seeing Mr. Herriman in a prominent role once again. The continuity between who got locked in the closet by the end of the first two acts was a great touch. Bloo's addiction to the game was pretty hilarious. This was a solid episode overall, regardless of the fact that I am severely and utterly disappointed that we didn't get the Mac/Frankie team-up that CN.com promised.

I'm not going to blame any of the crew for that. They clearly worked hard on this episode, and the results were once again good stuff. I'll have to see it again to get a more definitive overall impression, both because of how heavily plotted it was, and because I'll be able to look at it without the expectations that cluttered my mind upon first viewing.

But for lying outrightly, I have just lost EVEN MORE RESPECT for Cartoon Network. And I don't think I'm going to forgive them any time soon.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote