Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2006, 01:09 PM   #15
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
It wasn't the terminology I found offensive. It's how you remarked about Frankie giving them "bloody noses" as if they're already confirmed to be complete jerks, even though I've yet to see any real indication of that. And it didn't help how some a few others here referred to "geeks" and "nerds" in a derogatory fashion following that remark, giving the vibe that anyone who falls into either are worthless and deserves to be mocked and ridiculed.

That bothers me on it's own. But considering my feelings toward Frankie, it becomes ESPECIALLY hurtful.
I was, of course, referencing how Frankie deals with ANY overzealous suitors, including Prince Charming. Those two guys might not make a move on her at all, but it was certainly implied that at some point, at least one of them WILL, seeing as how they view her. Frankie's way of handling guys who are too foreward has nothing to do with the sort of guys that they are, seeing as how Prince Charming and Dylan Lee were about as different, personality-wise, as any two guys can get, but both discovered the same hard way that Francis Foster is no delicate little flower.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote